Ticket Details

andykeenan

The only difference there is nov 11th switching to all ST holders rather than All suporters isnt it?

I rang Villa earlier to complain and they mentioned there was a slightly amended version, still doesn't solve the problem of regular away-goers missing out though.

Villa also confirmed on the phone that there will be no compulsory travel, and no official travel whatsover so it's a case of make your own way there. Hopefully that might but a few more people off going!!

Still pretty slim I'm afraid mate think of the free-for-all that will happen on that date.

Would be much easier if on November 9th/11th they open up to regular ST holders with 5 aways, 3 aways, 1 away etc as then the people who go away but had to miss the Carling Cup can still get some sort of priority.

hmmm, pretty annoyed by this tbh. consistently do 10-15 aways in the league a season, plus have a s/t, but as i only went burnley i have to wait til the thurs 9th and by that point figure they'll be all gone...

is there anybody who can get tickets in the early stages of the sales who isnt planning on going and would be willing to sell their tickets?

I have been an s/t holder for 10 years prior to this year but couldnt afford it this year. will be absolutely gutted if i miss it, havent missed a derby for years...and have been to most games this season.

any help would be really appreciated.

cheers

This is the order there selling them in. It doesn't go on sale to non st holders before people who have them.

Sale Dates

Supporters are reminded that you may purchase only one ticket per client reference for this fixture

Friday November 5: On sale to season card holders who have attended BOTH Carling Cup [from 9am to 2pm] fixtures AND five away Premier League fixtures in the 2010-2011 season*

Friday November 5: On sale to season card holders who have attended BOTH Carling Cup [from 2pm to 6pm] fixtures AND three or more away Premier League fixtures in the 2010-2011 season*

Monday November 8: On sale to season card holders who have attended BOTH Carling Cup fixtures AT LEAST one Premier League away fixture in the 2010-2011 season*

Tuesday November 9: On sale to season card holders who have attended BOTH Carling Cup fixtures in the 2010-2011 season*

Thursday November 11: On sale to season card holders for the 2010-11 season.

Monday November 15: On sale to ALL SUPPORTERS who have attended BOTH Carling Cup fixtures in the 2010-2011 season*

Friday November 12: On sale to 2010-2011 season card holders

Wednesday November 17: ALL SUPPORTERS who have attended AT LEAST one Carling Cup fixture in the 2010-2011 season*

Friday November 19: On sale to supporters who have attended AT LEAST one away fixture inthe 2010-2011 season

Tuesday November 23: On sale to supporters with away booking history

What is going on? After the farce with the tickets arrangements for the Blackburn semi-final last year and the wide spread stick the club got you would have thought such a stupidly unfair process would not happen again. Every post/pre season the club throws out claims that having a ST gives so many benefits. I can't see any real benefit and I have one for one reason - loyal supporter (and I can just about afford the one off outlay).

been to every away game and every home game including the cups but cant get a ticket till next thursday according to the Ticket office. All because i bought a pre printed ticket from the trinity ticket office against burnley.So its not on my history as me going to the game. What a load of crap!!!!!

season ticket holders should get priority in all cases.

We're the mugs who put the cash on the table up front despite the board forcing the manager out and selling the best players and then discounting the matchday prices for every league game, making it not worth the bother.

yet again we've been sold down the phucking river, and the benefits boys that turn up to 2 cheap games are laughing.

disgusting.

season ticket holders should get priority in all cases.

We're the mugs who put the cash on the table up front despite the board forcing the manager out and selling the best players and then discounting the matchday prices for every league game, making it not worth the bother.

yet again we've been sold down the phucking river, and the benefits boys that turn up to 2 cheap games are laughing.

disgusting.

Im not a season ticket holder, but have only missed one game both home and away this season.

Why should i miss out????

been to every away game and every home game including the cups but cant get a ticket till next thursday according to the Ticket office. All because i bought a pre printed ticket from the trinity ticket office against burnley.So its not on my history as me going to the game. What a load of crap!!!!!

Go down to the ticket office with your Burnley ticket and they will allocated it to your booking history.

Season ticket holders are getting priority though. It won't go down to people who have not got a season ticket. It is only fair to distinguish between season ticket holders by away games and in cup games obviously cup games previously are going to be taken into account. Having only done the two away games and waiting for season ticket holders with both cup games, I'm hoping there will be tickets available on 9th November. Doubtful though I think.

1st season without a season ticket in 10 years for me after being on the away scheme for 5 years also. I made the decision not to renew for financial reasons so accept I'll go to the back of the queue. Gutted I'll prob miss this as been there every game since they came up but c'est la vie.

If anyone has a spare ticket or has a season ticket ref they won't be using I'd be a happy chappy if anyone could help me out.

Im not a season ticket holder, but have only missed one game both home and away this season.

Why should i miss out????

Simples. I gave them a big chunk of cash upfront. You didn't.

Ah.....but! :winkold:

Im proberly paying more per game than you, so get to the back of the queue :lol:

My point was that its hard for the club to strike a balance. Should season ticket holders have preferential treatment?

Yes, no arguments. But so should people like myself whom go both home and away, week in and week out.

Â