£25 [adults]

£12.50 [under-18s, full-time students (18-22 with NUS) and over-65s

Non-Season Card Holder Ticket Prices

£30 [adults]

£15 [under-18s, full time students (18-22 with NUS) and over-65s

Wheelchair Tickets

Wheelchair Allocation: 21 spaces

Ambulant Disabled Allocation: 4 spaces

Prices for disabled supporters to be confirmed (free disabled personal assistants)

Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0800 612 0970

Additional Information

PLEASE NOTE AWAY SALES HISTORY WILL BE BASED UPON GAMES PLAYED and does not include Fulham before Monday November 8. Blackburn Rovers &/or Liverpool do not count towards games played

This is NEITHER a Cup Scheme NOR an Away Scheme fixture. Tickets will only be sold to supporters who fulfil the necessary criteria

The deadline for sales for this fixture is 4pm on Tuesday November 30. After this period, it will not be possible to purchase tickets from Villa Park

Refunds will not be issued to supporters after 6pm on Monday November 2

Sales to Personal Callers ONLY from 3.30pm on Friday November 26 until account close on Tuesday November 30 at 4pm

The sales criteria outlined applies to the sale of all tickets including Disabled/Wheelchair

Telephone and online purchases will be subject to a £2 booking fee It is essential that you register and use only ONE Client Reference account whenever you wish to purchase tickets from Aston Villa, whether online or via the Ticket Office, as this will give you the ability to build-up your booking history. This will allow you greater priority in purchasing tickets for future Category AA, Category A, away and cup fixtures

When purchasing tickets for others, please ensure that you have their client reference(s) to hand in order to build up their booking history too.If they do not already exist upon the AVFC database, please supply their details so that they can begin to build up their own booking history

Sale Dates

Friday November 5: On sale to season card holders who have attended BOTH Carling Cup [from 9am to 2pm] fixtures AND five away Premier League fixtures in the 2010-2011 season*

Friday November 5: On sale to season card holders who have attended BOTH Carling Cup [from 2pm to 6pm] fixtures AND three or more away Premier League fixtures in the 2010-2011 season*

Monday November 8: On sale to season card holders who have attended BOTH Carling Cup fixtures AT LEAST one Premier League away fixture in the 2010-2011 season*

Tuesday November 9: On sale to season card holders who have attended BOTH Carling Cup fixtures in the 2010-2011 season*

Thursday November 11: On sale to ALL SUPPORTERS who have attended BOTH Carling Cup fixtures in the 2010-2011 season*

Friday November 12: On sale to 2010-2011 season card holders

Wednesday November 17: ALL SUPPORTERS who have attended AT LEAST one Carling Cup fixture in the 2010-2011 season*

Friday November 19: On sale to supporters who have attended AT LEAST one away fixture inthe 2010-2011 season

Tuesday November 23: On sale to supporters with away booking history

*Supporters who have purchased Pre-Print or Cash Turnstile tickets must submit their ticket stubs for BOTH games to the Ticket Office by Wednesday November 10 if their attendance for these matches to be counted towards their Booking History

So once again they go on sale to people who went to the Carlin Cup games before ST holders? Well Done Villa, once again you manage to piss off people who are actually keeping the business running by forking out £500+ at the start of every season.

Oh and I went to both and have a ST so I can get mine pretty sharpish but I still think its a load of bollocks.

Pathetic from Villa. Absolutely pathetic.

Doubt I will get a ticket now despite thinking before that I'd be a certainty.

Like others above I have forked out for a season ticket again this year and go to 10-15 away games a season yet they'd rather give a ticket away to someone who jollied along to VP due to the cheap tickets or because of half-term week.

I'm sorry but Villa have got this horribly wrong. At the end of the day this is an away fixture, priority should go to those who actually go to away games.

:bang:

I doubt many people without a season ticket went to both Carling cup ties and I doubt they’re the sort who’d like to go to an away game anyway.

Given the amount of fanny’s pissing their pants on here about the tie, you can hardly see 1 or 2 game per season parents taking them and their whinny brood to this one. There was only 18k at the first one, I reckon the vast majority were season ticket holders.

Interesting that Villa have not taken/been given the full entitlement of tickets - which is 15% of capacity - approx 4500 tickets. I'd love to know the reason for this. Couple the lower allocation with the rather eccentric way the tickets are to be sold and there could be a lot of unhappy people.

I doubt many people without a season ticket went to both Carling cup ties and I doubt they’re the sort who’d like to go to an away game anyway.

Given the amount of fanny’s pissing their pants on here about the tie, you can hardly see 1 or 2 game per season parents taking them and their whinny brood to this one. There was only 18k at the first one, I reckon the vast majority were season ticket holders.

Agree mate but I still can't see this getting down to the core away support who may have happened to miss 1/2 CC games. This will be snapped up completely by the Tues 9th and I imagine there'll be a lot of 16-18 year lads that qualify who will happily go to the Sty. Not wishing to generalise but these are also the age group who'll be more inclinded to cause some trouble so hope Villa are prepared to deal with the repercussions.

Wouldn't it be a safer bet for Villa if they knew the bulk of their tickets were going to regular away go-ers rather than some pissed up lads who will only be interested in going to cause a row?

I feel for the loyal supporters who go away regularly, but the club did say that this was going to happen for cup games. It's exactly the same for league games where people who have been away get priority. Just out of interest, do you think we would have reacted this way if we had drawn Ipswich away??

Thought not

This is shit this is. Ive only missed 3 games out of 14 this season, (vienna away, blackburn LC and sunderland away) but because im not a ST holder Im behind some mug who went to burnley as his only game of the season.

Im a **** loyal away fan and this is a joke, absolute joke, no way will i have a prayer of getting a ticket

Friday November 5: On sale to season card holders who have attended BOTH Carling Cup [from 9am to 2pm] fixtures AND five away Premier League fixtures in the 2010-2011 season*

Friday November 5: On sale to season card holders who have attended BOTH Carling Cup [from 2pm to 6pm] fixtures AND three or more away Premier League fixtures in the 2010-2011 season*

Monday November 8: On sale to season card holders who have attended BOTH Carling Cup fixtures AT LEAST one Premier League away fixture in the 2010-2011 season*

Tuesday November 9: On sale to season card holders who have attended BOTH Carling Cup fixtures in the 2010-2011 season*

Thursday November 11: On sale to season card holders for the 2010-11 season. 

Monday November 15: On sale to ALL SUPPORTERS who have attended BOTH Carling Cup fixtures in the 2010-2011 season*

Friday November 12: On sale to 2010-2011 season card holders

Wednesday November 17: ALL SUPPORTERS who have attended AT LEAST one Carling Cup fixture in the 2010-2011 season*

Friday November 19: On sale to supporters who have attended AT LEAST one away fixture inthe 2010-2011 season

Tuesday November 23: On sale to supporters with away booking history

New sale dates on the OS???

Â