Ticket Details

andykeenan

Must of been lucky I got straight through at 10.50am and brought 4. Got offered £80 last night fo one but declined.

The OS states about having a list in case more become available. Is that returns or ae we still working on getting the 4500 we should have had ?

Must of been lucky I got straight through at 10.50am and brought 4. Got offered £80 last night fo one but declined.

The OS states about having a list in case more become available. Is that returns or ae we still working on getting the 4500 we should have had ?

All tickets are non refundable mate, I was told Apparently its just in case any shareholders, members or players send tickets back. Which i find very odd, as in all the years of having the OS i have never heard or seen anythin like this! Even for finals or semis.

I feel dirty. Tickets have arrived. I've put them in the garage so that they don't stink the house out!

Haha. When we dumped them out of the league cup in 93 the tickets had their team on the front because they'd recently won promotion from the old third division.

I saw a link yesterday on the OS for tickets to watch the game at the Holte Suite. It's probably me being stupid but I can't for the life of me find that link now so does anybody have it so I can purchase a couple of tickets?

Cheers

It was the Holte Pub, it's 5 pounds, I guess you have to book beforehand though.

Tells you all about it here

Limited number of tickets available from 9am on Thursday

A limited number of tickets are available for Villa's mouth-watering Carling Cup clash against Second City rivals Birmingham City.

The extra tickets will be available to season card holders ONLY from 9am on Thursday.

The fifth round tie takes place at St Andrew's on Wednesday December 1 [ko 7.45pm].

If you can't make it to the cracking clash, why not watch it with fellow claret and blue fans at Villa Park?

Barry Bannan v Craig Gardner, Gabby Agbonlahor v Roger Johnson, Nikola Zigic v Richard Dunne - it should be some game.

That's why we've made it available to Villa supporters in the Holte Pub for a live screening.

Watch Gerard Houllier pit his wits against good friend Alex McLeish on the big screen or other televisions across the classy venue.

There was a terrific atmosphere for screenings of England matches during the World Cup - but this one promises to top those.

The Holte Pub will be open from 5pm to 11pm on the day and tickets are £5.

Anyone know if these are returns or a slightly bigger allocation due to the heathens not being able to fill the Sty?

Â