Trouble on Witton Lane

wedge

in my defense i unknowingly stumbled into it and had me hands full with these delicious pre-mixed rum and cokes i discovered in tescos 8). few punches thrown and loads of mugs shouting zullluuuuuu but not a whole lot else. didnt want to risk some sort of banning order cos the cops were right in there with cameras.

I have to say I never thought I would read the words rum and coke in a thread about football violence or on VT ever for that matter. Personally I would have gone for the premixed G&T :)

As for the trouble we sit in M5 of the DE and we walked up Witton Lane to get back to our cars. Looked like a lot of handbags to me. The police dived in and broke up whatever minor scuffle was going on. I saw one red smoke bomb thrown probably from the Villa fans congregating around the gates into the carpark. No doubt the helicopter overhead will have recorded everything.

Don't know if the video's posted :

http://tinyurl.com/39mbsgc

Scum the lot of em.

The only people i saw being shit on was the inbred shit themselves. They get what they ask for i guess 8)

Sorry if that sounds like im condoning it, but i really would not loose sleep if that poxy club fell down a giant mine shaft, taking the unhuman flotsom down with it.

Had one lulu inbreed try me. Suddenly realised i was big enough to punch him into next year, when he then ran for the protection of the police :oops:

Dirty knuckle dragging animal molestors, every last one of them :twisted:

Today was the least hostile derby game at Villa park since small heath came up. If you were there today and thought it "went off" then **** knows where you have been for the last 5 years.

Are you sure about that? I don't think I've ever seen pre-match violence as bad as yesterday if at all. Granted, you always get some afterwards but before? No. There were loads of fights breaking out on Witton Lane just randomly.

New St was chaos as well at one point. About fifty inbred scummers (probably about three went to the game) were outside the ticket barrier and then decide to start charging.

Glad I didn't hang around for too long. Any news on any more town trouble?

Today was the least hostile derby game at Villa park since small heath came up. If you were there today and thought it "went off" then **** knows where you have been for the last 5 years.

Are you sure about that? I don't think I've ever seen pre-match violence as bad as yesterday if at all. Granted, you always get some afterwards but before? No. There were loads of fights breaking out on Witton Lane just randomly.

New St was chaos as well at one point. About fifty inbred scummers (probably about three went to the game) were outside the ticket barrier and then decide to start charging.

Glad I didn't hang around for too long. Any news on any more town trouble?

Very Sure. Compared to the Monday night games, yesterday was a doddle. I walked past the away coach park both before and after and just saw the remnants of the smoke bomb. We exchanged a few pleasantries with the noses behind the fence and a few things were thrown but nothing that bad really. I saw all the old blues hooly's around witton station after (They did bring a lot of their "firm" to be honest) but the police were filming them.

It just wasn't intimidating at all when compared to previous games.

The first game at Villa Park was 10 times worse than this.

in my defense i unknowingly stumbled into it and had me hands full with these delicious pre-mixed rum and cokes i discovered in tescos 8). few punches thrown and loads of mugs shouting zullluuuuuu but not a whole lot else. didnt want to risk some sort of banning order cos the cops were right in there with cameras.

I have to say I never thought I would read the words rum and coke in a thread about football violence or on VT ever for that matter. Personally I would have gone for the premixed G&T :)

good shout, had a couple of those as well :thumb:. foolishly threw one at one of the coaches full of knuckledraggers who had paid £12 for the privilege. they all ducked for cover though which everyone outside tesco found very amusing.

good shout, had a couple of those as well :thumb:. foolishly threw one at one of the coaches full of knuckledraggers who had paid £12 for the privilege. they all ducked for cover though which everyone outside tesco found very amusing.

How very brave of you.

Well it was confusing when i walked out loads of knobs with no colours on so you could not see who was who but it was all just mouthing off really. One rather large bald guy got carted off by the fuzz again no idea who he followed and then there was another guy that pushed someone to the ground then did a runner into the crowd with the police chasing him. A flare was thrown from the Villa Fans into what must have been the Inbreds but no one was hurt and the flare was soon in the gutter with a mass line of police seperating both sets of fans. We just pushed our way through eventually and walked up Witton Lane towards the Holte.

He was a nose, he had a blue and white wooly on alot of singing was going on he walked past just stickin his deuces up got whaked a couple times by a ginge, a few got involved and then the flare, it was 2 wasnt it? surprised DES road was open they thought because it was a draw itd be fine, bet we'll be locked in that shithole

Thats was one of their old Zulu's, Brains.

How very brave of you.

should have expected this from you son, king of the withering put down 8). i should stress anyway i threw the contents of the tin rather than the thing itself, weren't trying to look 'ard or nefink san

first time i've seen really seen much happen at VP, the rivalry seems really heated right now.

A lot of the older Blues bans have expired and there's quite a lot of new Villa faces on the scene. Loads of Villa about yesterday after the game.

Birmingham Mail article says only 7 arrested. Quite surprising really thought there would have been more. The cup game at the Sty is going to be ten times worse...Dreading it.

There will be more, once theyve sifted through all the video, CCTV and photographic evidence. Its a waste of time knicking the hangers on, so they will concentrate on those ochestrating it.

Â