Trouble on Witton Lane

wedge

The thing that sums up blues fans for me is waching that video and seeing some blonde tramp at the front in the red coat joining in. IF it did all kick off, which thankfully it didn't, then i'd of hated to see what would of happened to her. Not a braincell between them. I do fear for the game in the cup, like it or not, it is going to seriously kick off. Yesterday was just a warm up im afraid.

Finally i feel sorry for the person sat in the programme box, probably thinking i don't get paid enough for this!

Proudly posted on the Small heath Alliance forum, which is a very funny read :lol:

This is what the scum did to our toilets.

Well we always knew they dont ever use them. Just piss and shit all over each other 8)

photoyn.png

Oh, and the lulus are already planning their annual ambushing of women and Children.

the bogs at st andrews last season didnt look much better to be fair

On the issue of our toliets, while i don't condone such behaviour it is the type of thing that happens when Villa visit the sty, last season the toilets were smashed and someone had dropped a log in the middle of the floor. It's a nightmare if you're wearing canvas shoes!

All the old "Lulu" heads came out for this one. The fat guy with blue bobble hat getting chinned by that young lad was Brains, a very old head. Saw Walton, Cud, Barrington dancing about. Fair play to the young Villa firm, held there own.

was talkin to some guy after the game, said cud got decked by some young villa head....

there were a lot of older heads around all day....

All the old "Lulu" heads came out for this one. The fat guy with blue bobble hat getting chinned by that young lad was Brains, a very old head. Saw Walton, Cud, Barrington dancing about. Fair play to the young Villa firm, held there own.

was talkin to some guy after the game, said cud got decked by some young villa head....

there were a lot of older heads around all day....

Sounds like dads army!

Â