Trouble on Witton Lane

wedge

I saw some blokes up on a wall filming the kerfuffle afterwards so I dont suppose it will be too long before it appears on YouTube. Police chopper was no doubt filming it all and there is a video on there from a helicopter when we beat them 2-1 at the sty.

i sort of half got involved in a scrap walking past where the words removed were waiting to get in the ground by the doug before the game. policing was pathetic and there was a bit of a melee. saw this cop with a camera in the midst of the ruckus taking snaps of those involved so thought i'd get out of there. retreated a bit and started sing SOTC and this fat mug turned round and was wearing a b-lose shirt and went 'Yeah?!?!... Yeah' then he just wandered off which i thought was a bit strange.

first time i've seen really seen much happen at VP, the rivalry seems really heated right now.

no doubt, seems more heated than ever would have been a better way to put it.

No mate, its always been this way. Ive been to a lot of derbies, and nothing has changed.

You just dont normally see it, since theres proper policing. The policing today was pathetic. If you let inbreds mingle with our supporters, then it will kick off....simple as.

Like it or not football violence is climbing very rapidly. I can't remember a time in the last 15 years I have seen so many young match day lads at football, not just Villa but all around the country.

We seem to have come full circle. Going are the days of the organised stuff with SF and his HC lads. Back to 70s/80s random hit and run.

Ask the older fans from this time, they were probably glad they had lads watching their back, whilst following the Villa home and away.

I go Villa home and away virtually every game (away) If you want trouble you'll find it simple as. I not been a Villa Blues game home or away in the last 7/8 years where I've not come away without seeing 1 incident. This fixture is notoriously known throughout the UK's football supporters as being one of the worst.

I heard one of the UB40 lads on Talksport this morning saying it would be great to have Villa and Blues fans mingle and share a drink before games like Liverpool and Everton - I nearly crashed my car with the thought and fits of laughter in the back. It will never happen as the hatred is frightening and always will be.

On a match day the SHA inbreds are what the Taliban are to the Royal Marines.

Like it or not football violence is climbing very rapidly. I can't remember a time in the last 15 years I have seen so many young match day lads at football, not just Villa but all around the country.

We seem to have come full circle. Going are the days of the organised stuff with SF and his HC lads. Back to 70s/80s random hit and run.

Ask the older fans from this time, they were probably glad they had lads watching their back, whilst following the Villa home and away.

I was there mate.

Its always been around (Violence), it was just kept away from the ground. Has it increased lately?

No, i don think it has. I go home and away, and have never had to much trouble. If you run with a firm, you will no doubt find what you are looking for, organised or not.

You also have to remember, that the majority of inbred SHA scum live for only two things. Beat us, and hopefully kick the shit out of us, and they will do the last to anyone, shirt or not.

And its handed down from generation to generation. Its all they have got. Therefore, its always going to be more intense against them.

You have idiots on both sides, if they want to fight each other, fine by me, as long as its away from the match in a empty industrial estate. Its annoys me that they decide to do it infront of one of the main entrance where you have alot of families and kids attending, would hate for it to go back to the old days, where football matches were no go for many people.

I heard one of the UB40 lads on Talksport this morning saying it would be great to have Villa and Blues fans mingle and share a drink before games like Liverpool and Everton - I nearly crashed my car with the thought and fits of laughter in the back. It will never happen as the hatred is frightening and always will be.

Bloody hell - what planet is that guy living on? :shock:

You have idiots on both sides, if they want to fight each other, fine by me, as long as its away from the match in a empty industrial estate. Its annoys me that they decide to do it infront of one of the main entrance where you have alot of families and kids attending, would hate for it to go back to the old days, where football matches were no go for many people.

Maybe the police can set aside a nice empty wasteland for them all and they can just go at it.

No rules, if they wanna kill eachother, then go for it. At least they'll only be harming people just as stupid as them, and it'll take their genes out of the pool.

It's win win for everyone.

i sort of half got involved in a scrap walking past where the words removed were waiting to get in the ground by the doug before the game. policing was pathetic and there was a bit of a melee. saw this cop with a camera in the midst of the ruckus taking snaps of those involved so thought i'd get out of there. retreated a bit and started sing SOTC and this fat mug turned round and was wearing a b-lose shirt and went 'Yeah?!?!... Yeah' then he just wandered off which i thought was a bit strange.

first time i've seen really seen much happen at VP, the rivalry seems really heated right now.

talk about a scrap you wild beast.

in my defense i unknowingly stumbled into it and had me hands full with these delicious pre-mixed rum and cokes i discovered in tescos 8). few punches thrown and loads of mugs shouting zullluuuuuu but not a whole lot else. didnt want to risk some sort of banning order cos the cops were right in there with cameras.

All the old "Lulu" heads came out for this one. The fat guy with blue bobble hat getting chinned by that young lad was Brains, a very old head. Saw Walton, Cud, Barrington dancing about. Fair play to the young Villa firm, held there own.

Pworper Nwaughty.

Today was the least hostile derby game at Villa park since small heath came up. If you were there today and thought it "went off" then **** knows where you have been for the last 5 years.

at all of them bar the 5-1. shit always goes down at the sty, but I dont usually see much at our place hence the stuff pre-game and post-game today surprised me a bit

Today was the least hostile derby game at Villa park since small heath came up. If you were there today and thought it "went off" then **** knows where you have been for the last 5 years.

Theres some vids on you tube now, proberly a few more to follow. Looks to me to be a problem caused by the police decision to let the scum out at the same time as our fans, and then almost losing the situation.

Mostly a lot of chanting and handbags, and ive seen worse at my local at closing time tbh.

Â