This game keeps getting better. My VP is getting close to competition now :)

Another VP build? Tidy! Pics please, mun.

Maybe we should concentrate our efforts, and every VT member with PC MC get together on a server and build a definitive 1:1 scale version of VP. Then we can show it off to Notch, and he'll buy the Villa, and then every nerd in the world will support the Villa, and VP will always sell out, especially when we win the league (no, not the champo, the PL tbh) thanks to all of Notch's $$$.

Edited by hogso

2 hours and you didn't find any coal?!

I usually find coal in the first 30 seconds of a game!

Me too. Usually find shit loads of it.... 9/10 dont even need to dig, but yesterday... nothing. Nada.

Can you do that then?!

EDIT :rolleyes: Yes of course you can - wood in furnace - carcoal - burn that.

Duh! It's one of the first things I had to learn to do...!

One thing slightly irritating is whenever I spawn in a Jungle or Forest biome infinate ocelots and wolves spawn too. I'm led to believe this is due to my *ahem* "dishonest" copy of the game, so I guess I'll have to shell out the £20. For a game of it's simplicity and graphics that is a lot of cash based on gameplay alone...

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I host a couple of minecraft servers for my kids / family and they're asking about who is doing a model of VP. My kids at least want to help.

Anyone who wants the server address PM me with your username and I'll add you to the whitelist.

Guys, I host a couple of minecraft servers for my kids / family and they're asking about who is doing a model of VP. My kids at least want to help.

Anyone who wants the server address PM me with your username and I'll add you to the whitelist.

I've got a pretty decent VP build, although I haven't touched it for ages, and there's rather a lot I would like to change. In fact, I did consider starting from scratch myself, but haven't been on Minecraft for a long time, in fact I'm seldom on my pc at all now. I wouldn't mind giving a build another go, or i could upload my build for you to have a look at if you like, either for ideas or to carry it on, as it isn't finished.

Thinking about it, I also have a save of just a pitch (to correct scale) which is on a super flat world, which was going to be the start of my new build. My VP was started before super flat worlds were an option, or before worlds could be switched from creative to survival on a whim, so it was built almost exclusively on survival / peaceful. Which meant I had to dig out a flat area for the stadium, and when ever I wanted to expand outwards. Not far from the back of the Trinity, for example, is the sea -_-

Hence why I wanted to start a new one, on a super flat world, so nothing got in the way. But even that isn't ideal, as it doesn't (or didn't anyway) give you much depth. I think it was like 3 blocks or something. Which is a problem, as VP isn't level. Well, the pitch is ofc, but not the stadium itself. Also, I did manage to completely finish the North and the Doug, with interiors. They aren't great though, and are in no way representative of the real layouts, which I also wasn't very happy with. ANYWAY. Enough of boring technicalities. Yes I will up my build for you, probably tonight.

Villa Park uploaded to Minecraft World Map

Anyone who has a look, have fun, and if anyone starts a server with it, let me know (¬:

You'll just need to register on the site to access it.

Do you have any idea of how to set a server up?

If you do, I more than willing to help on a build of VP.

'fraid not! Never done it myself before, only ever joined them, and I haven't even done that in a very long time.

The Yogscast's latest episode using the Voltz mod for MInecraft is pretty funny!

I don't even play minecraft that much anymore but still watch these videos. Pretty sad but I don't care!

Villa Park uploaded to Minecraft World Map

Anyone who has a look, have fun, and if anyone starts a server with it, let me know (¬:

You'll just need to register on the site to access it.

Do you have any idea of how to set a server up?

If you do, I more than willing to help on a build of VP.

'fraid not! Never done it myself before, only ever joined them, and I haven't even done that in a very long time.

Allright mate, I'll have a look now :)

Â