Demitri_C

Villa v Ipswich

Arsenal v Birmingham

Man Utd v West Brom

Wigan v West Ham

Villa v Wigan

Arsenal v Man Utd

Villa v Man Utd

Arsenal are on fire at the moment, I couldn't see Man Utd beating them...Man Utd have infact been playing shite, they've been scraping through games.

I would rather get Man U in the quarter finals than in the semis (over two legs) or the final (when they will be playing their first 11)
Hadn't really thought about this but it is spot on. Man U have a CL away tie to Rangers on 24 Nov and home to Valencia on 7 Dec. The quarter finals have to be played w/c 29 Nov or 6 Dec, so let's catch them while they are preoccupied with those two games

If it is to be SHA, I'd actually prefer it to be at their place. I couldn't bear having 6,500 of them at VP, whilst we would probably get the whole of the Railway End there.

there is no way that the police would allow that many away fans at either game

If it is to be SHA, I'd actually prefer it to be at their place. I couldn't bear having 6,500 of them at VP, whilst we would probably get the whole of the Railway End there.

Well then, the police are ghey!

They don't have a say in how many away fans are allowed at a game, the minimum allocation is part of the rules of the competition. Never ever heard of an instance where the Police have been able to influence the numbers of fans attending a game. Kick-off times will be altered on their advice (see Sundays silly kick off for that) but actual numbers attending? Not sure they have the power to do that.