Zombies or Vampires?

MMFy

Zombies or Vampires?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Zombies or Vampires?

• Zombies
    • Vampires

Chainsaw is possibly the worst weapon during a zombie outbreak. It's cumbersome and difficult to wield effectively, has a limited use, forces you into close quarters with the things and makes an unholy racket which will only alert more zombies to your location. If you're forced to go toe-to-toe with the undead, the best weapon would be something like a long samurai sword (preferably sprayed a dull colour so as not to reflect light easily and draw further unwanted attention).

Chainsaw is possibly the worst weapon during a zombie outbreak. It's cumbersome and difficult to wield effectively, has a limited use, forces you into close quarters with the things and makes an unholy racket which will only alert more zombies to your location. If you're forced to go toe-to-toe with the undead, the best weapon would be something like a long samurai sword (preferably sprayed a dull colour so as not to reflect light easily and draw further unwanted attention).

Very good advice.

Pah. There are far worse things out there than vampires and zombies.

Dentists

P.E. teachers

Seaside landladies

Double glazing salesmen

Jehovah's Witnesses (sorry Julie!)

Christopher Biggins

Dentists

P.E. teachers

Seaside landladies

Double glazing salesmen

Christopher Biggins

Your missing something there...TRAFFIC WARDENS, grrrrrr.

Dentists

P.E. teachers

Seaside landladies

Double glazing salesmen

Christopher Biggins

Your missing something there...TRAFFIC WARDENS, grrrrrr.

Horny priests!

kung-fu horny zombie priest

I have to admit with an awesome argument like that on your side, I could be swayed. I still think the supernatural superhuman abilities of the vampire gives them the edge though.

Sounds like a typical schoolyard dispute "Sir sir he called me names and did a rocket polisher sign like this, see?" 'cept it's between teachers :lol:

Sounds like a typical schoolyard dispute "Sir sir he called me names and did a rocket polisher sign like this, see?" 'cept it's between teachers :lol:

haha, I actually seen that man in question launch a basketball at a 12 year olds head. It was hilarious. I just loved the excuse line for his hand gestures 'Giving evidence Picewicz said the gestures at Mr Williams were actually defiant shakes of his fist in the air, demonstrating the gesture for the court, and shouting “Justice for Mr Pix”.

Â