Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hhhmmm, Why isn't Guzan playing?

And I would have liked to have seen Ireland given the opportunity to try and get some form going.

And is that Beye at left back? :shock: Not again!

Who else would you have played there though?

um, Warnock!

happy with the team to be fair... think if we get off to a good start we should have no problem and be able to use all the subs and give some players a run out before the derby.. 3 nil plz, carew to get 2 and ireland to come on and get the last.

And I would have liked to have seen Ireland given the opportunity to try and get some form going.

um, Warnock!

He's suspended unfortunately, although I'd much rather it be tonight then Sunday.

um, Warnock!

He's suspended unfortunately, although I'd much rather it be tonight then Sunday.

Did not know, but Beye just can't play LB, he twists so much to get onto his right he looks like he'll fall over.

GH wasn't here for the Vienna match so maybe he doesn't know what he's capable or not capable of there.

Going to go for 3-1, but wouldn't be suprised if we won by more.

OS: CHANGE: Stephen Ireland in for John Carew. Daniel Johnson on the bench. He's academy captain - tremendous!!

Could be very interesting.