Anyone with a camera at the game....

brigada1874

I can't believe this board sometimes. And people wonder where the term politically correct was coined from...

Jesus wept :lol: :shock: :?

I doubt anybody is trying to particularly be political correct.

I can almost guarantee certain people are very aware they would/could get sued to bankruptcy though. And so have to lay down the hardline rules. On a site they pay for.

I'm all for freedom of speech, but remember it comes at a cost.

Brigada1874 have been doing a bit of work on producing a group banner and some flags over the last couple of weeks and we will be launching at the game against Burnley. If anyone going to the game has got a decent camera that they could take some snaps and videos with then it'd be great if you could get in touch with us.

A lot of hard graft goes into organising a group like this and we know we won't be a success overnight but we hope we can bring back some atmosphere to Villa Park over the coming years and the Burnley game represents the first small steps toward achieving this.

Keep your eyes peeled.

good luck, cant get to the game but i hope it goes well

I was wondering if anything ever came of Brigada 1874 only at the last game (remembered reading your first post). Glad to see that you've stuck with it. Clearly not everyone's cup of tea, but hope you go from strength to strength personality. Definitely could have done with you at the Vienna home game lol.

The stewards were just concerned about our constant standing. They were telling everyone in the lower north to sit down which was quite surprising given it's normally half standing. They did bring police over who were polite about it and fairly bemused. Second half we stood throughout and the stewards didn't bother us again.

Glad people liked the banner, if you'd seen us pissing around with a projector for 2 hours without having even picked up a paint brush you'd never think it'd turn out so well! :oops:

I thought pictures inside the ground are fine but pictures of the game are not?

You should read the T&Cs on your ticket or see the signs above every entrance which state "no cameras".

I thought pictures inside the ground are fine but pictures of the game are not?

You should read the T&Cs on your ticket or see the signs above every entrance which state "no cameras".

It says:

you may not bring in or use within the stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any radio or auido-visual material or any information or data in relation to the match or any aspect of it.

Bit general there really, theres fans pics in the programmes regular of people inside the stadium.

I alwasys thought photos of fans or banners etc is fine but not of the actual players during the game.

The stewards were just concerned about our constant standing. They were telling everyone in the lower north to sit down which was quite surprising given it's normally half standing. They did bring police over who were polite about it and fairly bemused. Second half we stood throughout and the stewards didn't bother us again.

Glad people liked the banner, if you'd seen us pissing around with a projector for 2 hours without having even picked up a paint brush you'd never think it'd turn out so well! :oops:

you shouldve had the blues game as your first.

you shouldve had the blues game as your first.

Our members are spread around the ground so we won't be together for the Blues game.

Â