Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

glad Reo Coker/Ireland are getting games under Houllier ... i feared for both of them tbh.

Still not convinced on Beye but if he keeps sunderland quiet then his one step closer to convincing..interesting match.

Our other RB is injured he is the back up.

Cuellar is not a RB he is a CB.

Shouldnt have been dropped after his Wolves performance though, odd one that.

Elmohamady can be quite good.

I'd never heard of him until he went to Sunderland. Did he have much of a reputation before Sunderland put an offer in?

Bruce generally gets decent, relatively unknown, players doesn't he? (Palacios/ Rodallega/ Elmohamady etc)

I wonder if he takes his scouts with him when he moves to a new team.

What sort of player is he?

Just a good right winger really. Not light weight, bit of pace, bit of skill, bit of strength. Looked pretty damn good when they played Arsenal, had a few Arsenal fans singing his praises (although that could be that they're shocked to see a proper winger ;)).

He's just been a good player for Sunderland this season really, we'll have to watch him.

And hopefully me saying he's decent has given him the commentators curse :D

I always seem to remember our games against Sunderland, not sure why. I remember the game Young got sent off Milner scored his first goal by basically falling on the ball and Gabby won a penalty by just getting kicked in the face.

I'd take a point, but we should be looking for more here. Good to see Dunne back, he needs a run of games for confidence/fitness, but at the same time dissapointing for Cuellar.

I might have a a couple of quid on Ireland scoring anytime.

What sort of player is he?

Actually a right back but you'll rarely find him there, like a Brazilian right back no interest in defending so is basically a right winger.

Dangerous.