Match Thread: DO NOT ASK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

AVFC-Prideofbrum

Friedel

Cuellar Collins Dunne Warnock

Reo-Coker Petrov

Young Ireland Downing

Heskey.

Thought Beye had a good game against Chelsea, to be fair I have not really seen him have a bad game.

However I would go for CC at right back away from from home to provide us with the physical, rigid experience that will help us keep a clean sheet.

Hopefully GA will be back soon - we miss him!!!

Up the VILLA!!!!

CC not playing...

Did he sleep with Houliers misses or something?

Whats the backline going to be? Beye - Collins - Clark - Warnock?

Dunne is fit.

He's not my type, but whatever tickles your pickle.

I think Dunne will start, as will Heskey. Beye and Ireland to keep their places.

I think we're good for a win up there. I think Sunderland are a decent mid-table side, but they score even fewer goals than us and I think we're beginning to click. The return to a solid style at the back is pleasing, while the football is only getting better chances wise.

Both teams coming back of 0-0 draws. Hard place to go won there last season league and cup and after watched Sunderland against Blackburn cant play as bad.

Can see us winning 1-2. Wil be up tere cherring the boys

-------------Friedel-------------

Beye-Collins-Cuellar-Warnock

--------NRC----Petrov---------

Young--------Ireland--------DJ

-----------Heskiniho------------

Bring on super Marc if need be.

That's the line-up I'd like to see.

Not sure why that tosser Lawrenson has predicted that we will lose 2-0, or the reasoning behind it....

I think it will be a very close game in all honesty and they could well beat us. Yet I can't see it being by more than one goal if they do somehow manage it.

We should be able to get at least a draw against this lot though. Let's prove Lawrenson wrong!

CC not playing...

Did he sleep with Houliers misses or something?

Whats the backline going to be? Beye - Collins - Clark - Warnock?

Dunne is fit.

Dunne hasn't looked fit at all this season, i'd rather him get a week or 2 off and actually look and play like hes fit. Also against Sunderland they will look to use the pace of their strikers and if Dunne isn't 100% Bent will have a field day with him.