If there was a General Election Tomorrow ...

tonyh29

So who would get you "X" tomorrow  

53 members have voted

1. 1. So who would get you "X" tomorrow

• Conservative
    • Lib Dem
    • Labour
    • UKIP
    • Green Party
    • ConDem party
    • Abstain
    • Spoilt Paper

How Would you vote ?

Obviously it's a long way off but in view of the past voting intentions on VT I wondered IF attitudes had changed since the Libs sold out , Labour drove off at 88mph in a Deloren and went back to the Future to a time where the Unions were calling the shots in their party and the Tories have started making inroads on the deficit with policies like cutting Child support , something which around 75% of Vt'ers (who voted in the poll) , agreed with but which also seems to have made them even more hated on VT than they were to start with

So who would get you "X" tomorrow

(although you can't vote for them in the real world I've also added the newly formed ConDem party :winkold: , as I'd be interested to see if anyone would actually vote for the ToryLite party

Ps

Maybe give a reason for why you voted the way you did (and if you have changed , why you have changed) ..not just a all Tories are Wan**ers who will eat our children / all Labourites are cloth cap wearing bigots and so on ..keep it nice please :-)

Arse ..I did have "other "on my poll option but it seems to have gone .. oh well the pedants will be out in force saying they wanted to vote for the Christian Alliance party or something

Probably Green. I voted Lib Dem in the general election and feel hugely let down by their willingness to drop their core values in order to gain a position of power. The Green Party probably is the closest to my own values at the moment.

I'm staying with Conservative ,it's going to take some time but i think they are heading in the right direction with the deficit reduction plan and consulting of Business leaders at the same time

Was tempted by the ConDem party , although on the whole the"dem" bit is being shunted aside a few of their policies are making it through and they may well just stop the Tories alienating some factions of the country in the long run

Lib Dems. Far too soon to judge how far they've "sold out". I'll judge that after 5 years. If there's proper electoral reform and I am able to judge my local MP and party leader seperately, who knows.

edit: if I did decide to not vote Lib Dems, I would simply not vote. Natural instinctive mistrust of the tories, and experienced distrust of labour.

All Tories are rocket polishers who will eat our children.

Any temptation I had to vote Lib Dem has evaporated in the light of their shameful arse-licking sellout. I hope their party goes out of business.

I have no enthusiasm for Milliband, but Labour it is.

Went Labour last time (Green in the locals) and would probably stick with that. Surprised David Milliband didn't win the leadership as he might've led a more effective assault on the ConDems. Murdoch already christening 'Red Ed' isn't going to help the Labour cause.

To be honest I expected cuts whoever was being in power, I don't see why the Tories are being demonised about it in all honesty. We need to make cuts tbh. As for labour, they've had the last 13 years in charge, and our country hasn't been exactly booming underneath them was it? I'm just going to sit back and watch what happens.

Also I don't see why people don't vote. If you deliberately don't vote, don't bitch about any decisions made.

Should have waited another week Tony. When the spending review is announced next week it will massively affect how people vote as I still don't think some realise the savagery of the cuts to be announced. Some will be justifiable due to having to cut the deficit. Many are just ideological.

Probably Green. I voted Lib Dem in the general election and feel hugely let down by their willingness to drop their core values in order to gain a position of power. The Green Party probably is the closest to my own values at the moment.

This, although substituting Green for Labour, and Red Ed's army.

I do like the Greens, and have voted for them before, but I want to get four square behind the Red Ed revolution.

Â