Scientific Experiment #6

IainG

DOL Stay? DOL Go?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. DOL Stay? DOL Go?

• Stay
    • Go

Isn't it funny that the manager and players have commente about the away support this year and how good it has been. I must admit, and this will upset some people, I think the support at VP is shit. Its quiet, there is a lot of moaning. Now I know people will give examples when thats not been the case, but for me its not just as it should be

I think the support at VP is shit.

I agree with that. I love away games for that very reason. I'm not convinced that should have such a huge effect on the performance of the players, but that's for another day and another thread. I've cast my vote and I'm out.

I'm not convinced that should have such a huge effect on the performance of the players, but that's for another day and another thread

Agreed. I don't think it's on to blame fans for the team's poor results.

I'm not convinced that should have such a huge effect on the performance of the players, but that's for another day and another thread

Agreed. I don't think it's on to blame fans for the team's poor results.

Amen to that! 100% fact Richard. If the team puts in a performance the VP crowd will show their appreciation.

Is it just me that thinks all threads at the moment eventually turn into ELLIS HATERS V DOL HATERS.

Its you. Those divides are what people want to make it. When in actual fact its not that clear cut.

I just think that it's unfair to want to blame enything from Ellis to the pitch and all points in between , for the poor results and not even consider the manager

Â