Dublin

Demitri_C

no need for that. Everybody knows the Northside is a cultural paradise

It's OK. Corcaigh has just conceded that we've sent plenty of them down there anyway :hooray: Meaning less up here.

It's OK. Corcaigh has just conceded that we've sent plenty of them down there anyway :hooray: Meaning less up here.

I think he meant Dubs in general polluting the countryside Brian!! cough cough.... ahem :winkold:

i better start saving then ****!

It is not €8 or £8 (€9) a pint. Don't worry. It's pricey but no more pricey than most European capitals; and by all accounts a lot cheaper than Scandinavia and some of the places I've been in Paris.

I think he meant Dubs in general polluting the countryside Brian!! cough cough.... ahem :winkold:

whistling.gif

Best pint of guinness in the world is served in Bowes on fleet street, just outside temple bar, off westmoreland street.

Also georges st and south william st have some good bars, hogans, capitol, market bar, sheeban chic, hairy lemon, the south william, bia bar. All really close to each other.

Oh and you have to go to coppers once. The definition of a meat market. Hit Flannerys before hand. I'm a dub so I can't stand either place, but it's where all the country people go.

The best two bars in dublin are both on camden st / wexford street. Solas and Anseo.

Is Flannery's open again? I was up that neck of the woods a few weeks ago on a Friday night and it was as closed as closed could be. Oh and not that I'd expect you (Dem) to go there but the Black Lion in Inchicore (beside St Patrick's Athletic 'stadium') serves the best pint of the black stuff :nod:

Don't be daft Brian. Black lion isn't a patch on Bowes. Which is hands down the best for a pint of the black stuff. Cassidys up on camden does a good one too, as do mary macs in ballsbridge.

Also agree whealans is a good spot.

Eddie Rockets is a 50's rock 'n roll diner foodchain similar to the American Johnny Rockets. Nice, if slightly over-priced, fast food. Referred to as Empty Pockets cuz of it's prices :)

Â