Dublin

Demitri_C

No you can find clubs away form Temple Bar with better atmosphere and decent prices. Im actually trying to help a fellow Villa fan.

Only 1 good club in Temple Bar and its called the Mezz the rest are just rubbish.

Absolutely, you can find great pubs/clubs all over the city. But telling a stags not to go to Templebar is just baffling IMO. The Quays Bar, Farringtons, Fitzsimons, Bobs to name 4. Even Oliver St.John Gogarty's has it's moments (though it is the worst exponent of furrener-fleecing. I agree the Mezz is (or was) really good. Do they still do jazz nights?

If you want a real challenge, head to phoenix park and go deer hunting with a hurl.

Thats easy! :lol:

They used to do something else in Phoenix Park with hurls that rhymes with 'deer' hunting.

No you can find clubs away form Temple Bar with better atmosphere and decent prices. Im actually trying to help a fellow Villa fan.

Only 1 good club in Temple Bar and its called the Mezz the rest are just rubbish.

Absolutely, you can find great pubs/clubs all over the city. But telling a stags not to go to Templebar is just baffling IMO. The Quays Bar, Farringtons, Fitzsimons, Bobs to name 4. Even Oliver St.John Gogarty's has it's moments (though it is the worst exponent of furrener-fleecing. I agree the Mezz is (or was) really good. Do they still do jazz nights?

they do i think its on sundays/mondays now. They do a very good reggae night

Wouldnt wish Fitzsimmons on my worst nightmare. Once paid 23 euros for 3 pints in there on a Wednesday

Once paid 23 euros for 3 pints

I think they must've got your order wrong then. There's simply no way in hell that a pint (of what I assume is lager) ever costs €7.70 unless it's Berkeley Court room service.

they do i think its on sundays/mondays now. They do a very good reggae night

Wouldnt wish Fitzsimmons on my worst nightmare. Once paid 23 euros for 3 pints in there on a Wednesday

That doesn't surprise me. The price of drink goes up there every half hour once it hits 11 o clock i think. You do pay ridiculous money. I agree with Brian though that you do get a good night even though you do pay for it and for people coming over for a stag I'm sure they're not into penny pinching for the weekend like us locals are.

I would advise you to go to Temple Bar for one night and then spend the other nights in the other areas of the city where you will get a proper 'Irish' night out and not one that's loaded with foreigners and Irish people trying to make money out of them.

Seriously Zatman. A foreigner coming to Ireland and you're telling them to avoid the liveliest and most vibrant part of the city?

haha foreigner you know the cheek! :) money wont be an issue i dont think. how much is a bacrdi and coke on average? surely cant be more than west end prices in london! how much does a red bull vodka go for on average?

shame you will be in villa park the weekend im coming over typical!

is the murray a villa pub then?

most drinks like that would cost between 6.50 to 8 euros normally as the coke is usually about 2 or 3 euro in pubs so better off going for doubles.

Not sure about red bull vodka but some pubs do a deal for a round of it. Think Murrays have this deal.

Murrays has many fan clubs like Villa, Everton, manure,Marseille and Barcelona fans all meet there for games. Aslo soem Brazilian teams as well

Â