Match Thread

Condimentalist

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe play Ireland....and allow him to play from the right but come inside, at times swap with Young and Downing.

Just think we will likely to be under the cosh for a lot of the game so could be useful to have an extra player who's comfortable with the ball, keeping it so we have our fair share of possesion.

Saying that, I don't mind if it's same team as Wolves.

i wouldnt start albrington in this game if im honest.

i would probably go 5 in midfield. this will be tough and would take a point anything else would be amazing

I'd put Albrighton on the bench as well.

Though he has a lot of energy, I can see him being turned inside out by Ashley Pole (Spurs' new defender, what? you haven't heard of him?.. get with the times!)...

I'd go for:

Friedel

L Young Cuellar Collins Warnock

Downing NRC Petrov A Young

Ireland

Heskey

I think Dunne has only just come back to training so I would give him another week to get back to fitness.

Spurs is always a tough game. Hopefully Houllier can change that, starting this week!

EDIT: AVFC-POB you're right, Ashley Cole does play for Chelsea :P I'm a week ahead of the rest of you, obviously.

i would probably go 5 in midfield. this will be tough and would take a point anything else would be amazing

Though he has a lot of energy, I can see him being turned inside out by Ashley Cole.

Coulda sworn Cole plays for Chelsea. :winkold:

I'd definitely go with the same team as sunday. They'll be up from the win and whats the betting we do the same again?

Would like to see Ireland play at some point, though, if only to see how Houllier intends to use him.

Though he has a lot of energy, I can see him being turned inside out by Ashley Cole.

Coulda sworn Cole plays for Chelsea. :winkold:

I have no idea what you are talking about...

:winkold: (see original post)