• Downing
    • A Young
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Reo-Coker
    • Heskey
    • Agbonlahor (for Albrighton 66)
    • Sidwell (for Petrov 86)

Good match though our second half display really annoyed the hell out of me , it was like we'd some how changed our style to hit and hope where as in the first half we played it on the floor to feet and played some good stuff , like others have pointed out A.Young seemed to be playing more of a striker in the second half where as in the first he was dictating play .

Something we have been asking NRC to do for a while he actually did alot of against Wolves , where by winning the ball and giving it to a player that can do something with it , when ever he won it A.Young was pretty much the first player free to take the ball and distribute it , it worked very well in that first half .

Exellent result at a pretty tough place to get anything from .

anyone who wnet to the game, alan smith said the atmsophere was terrific at teh custard bowl can anyone tell me was it?

didnt sound so from my tv

all i heard was shit on teh villa drowned out by its your round!

I was there and I didnt think atmos was anything special. Quite quiet really. From both sets of supporters

The biggest noise I heard was from my mate when the bloke in front (Row C) with the worst case of dandruff i've ever seen knocked his back sending bits all over my mate

Good match though our second half display really annoyed the hell out of me , it was like we'd some how changed our style to hit and hope where as in the first half we played it on the floor to feet and played some good stuff ,
I think the change in style was on Wolves' part. They switched to playing one up front as far as I could see, and flooded the midfield more, so our 4-man midfield was more up against it and that put pressure on the full backs who started to show their limitations.

However, the important thing is we held firm and came back to win. We were trying to launch counterattacks throughout the period of pressure and one of them finally came off. I think we maybe didn't do that so much last season - our forwards' heads tended to drop a bit more than yesterday.

Atmosphere was shite IMO. The way they've placed the away fans prevents that. We were sat the full length of the pitch, it's difficult to get one song going as you're all spread out.

Was not to bad where we were stood, J near to their main end. Quality piss taking of the dingle family, and boy....did they hate it!

Their facial contortions when we scored and Ashley ran over was a joyous moment that warmed the cockles of my heart :lol:

The singing as we came out of the ground was immense. You could see by the faces of the odd dingle fan, that they were impressed. Best away support in the midlands by far 8)

I didn't think the atmosphere was that great apart from one or two times during the 2nd half. As some said its hard to get atmosphere going when you are spread so far along one side of the ground.

However I was speaking to a mate of mine after the game, who for his sins is a dingle, and he said that after Heskey scored it was the loudest away support he had heard in ages :clap:

i got kicked by one of the dingle clearings in the woods when i was leaving the ground, ah well we won :D

It was a decent performance and wolves probably deserved a point but hey ill take a win, Cuellar and Collins were awesome, Friedel made some good saves, Young was good too as was Heskey who btw took his goal extremely well

What a day in Dingle land great day

Albrighton played well 1st half good 1st goal great ball in

2nd half we was poor from us Wolves goal do see them every now and again Warnnock shoud been sent off another referee might have done

Looked like another draw at Wolves but Emile stepped up and won us it great header might not see a better one this season then that

£38 was worth every penny

Atmosphere was shite IMO. The way they've placed the away fans prevents that. We were sat the full length of the pitch, it's difficult to get one song going as you're all spread out.

Completely agree - You can't get an atmosphere going when your spread along the length of the pitch, It was the same last year aswel. My pals a Newcastle fan and he said they put them behind one of the goals so why we get the Steve Bull stand is ridiculous - Fookin thick Yam Yams.. :lol:

Dingles, Yam Yams? Anyone care to explain to those not from the magical midlands?

Yam Yam comes from the way Baggies fans speak. As in You am. Yam awright yew.

Dingles is a nickname that Baggies fans gave Wolves fans referring to the Dingle family off Emmerdale the telly series. Basically a family of **** ups and retards.

Incidentally, Molineux also has the highest concentration of beards anywhere on the planet. Even the birds have beards (it's true).

Dingles, Yam Yams? Anyone care to explain to those not from the magical midlands?

Yam Yam comes from the way Baggies fans speak. As in You am. Yam awright yew.

Dingles is a nickname that Baggies fans gave Wolves fans referring to the Dingle family off Emmerdale the telly series. Basically a family of **** ups and retards.

Incidentally, Molineux also has the highest concentration of beards anywhere on the planet. Even the birds have beards (it's true).

Indeed. Effectively backwards simpletons on both accounts.

We have a name for those over here. Tasmanians.

Â