Sign in to follow this  
lexicon

So what's your excuse?

I went, nine quid a ticket couldn't refuse. Ground felt empty and it was like watching a reserve game. Couldn't really give the players much motivation but thankfully Heskey woke us all up. After we equalised it was a lot better though and Houllier did an immense wave :lol:

I live in Cumbria...and I'm going on holiday next week. It's dosh & time factor I'm afraid!

Do I need a note from Mummy too?

I watched the cricket. I live 65 miles away, just been promoted at work and am knackered. There. That's what my Mummy would have written for me.

Well done Villa, well done GH. Must have been a good half time team talk. Welcome to Villa Park.

i went, £10 ticket couldnt refuse, but as i put in the generals thread, if the baggies are at home again kicking off 15 minutes after us i wont be going, drive home was a nightmare

Live in Ireland and skint.

SKINT???

Surely you haven't blasted all that dosh on vodka ALREADY?

Lol there was only 10K at Hawthorns as well V4E!! I went, first half was shit but the worst part was the moaning words removed around me, **** felt like moving to a part of the stadium where no-one was sat :lol: Second half though, so glad I went, atmosphere was great for 18k, even in the lower holte!

Sorry to rub it in folks, & I can't believe I am saying this but Heskey, yes HESKEY was simply magnificent tonight. He lit up the whole game & got Villa Park rocking.

You have all missed one of the greatest Villa substitute performances of all time!

"Heskey For England! Heskey For England" :)

Sign in to follow this