Spurs Tickets

omariqy

More to do with the exec boxs me thinks...

there was something on the wolves site last year explaining why sometimes the ground would not be full to listed capacity even if all tickets had been sold. clubs whose fans are known persistent standers can take the full allocation in the SBL but will only be given around 2500 with the back row (or back two rows as it was last season, i believe (couldn't go this season)) and the aisle seats not available for sale. this has happened to stoke and villa so far this season. clubs whose fans do not persistently stand but want the full allocation in the SBL get 2800+ as they're not forced by the football licensing authority and local authority to cut it. and i imagine keeping those in the executive boxes happy comes into it as well. clubs who want a lesser allocation (newcastle the other week) are housed in the jack harris.

i think that's the crux of it. ;)

you don't seriously think that back row is left unsold because they throw and spit, do you? i know we refer to them as dingles but i'm sure even they could manage to throw something further than just the back row of the away section. :lol:

I’ve been there and had a toilet seat lobbed down at us! If you’re on the front row of the upper tier, then all you need to do is lean over and you can drop things on the support below. The past three times I’ve visited have been these past two seasons with the Villa and the last time the Albion were promoted and on every occasion the back row has been covered in mesh. Maybe its to do with the view, but I assumed it was to do with dropping objects.

Â