Spurs Tickets

omariqy

Why don't we just take the next allocation I'm sure the demand will be there...

there would be no where near enough demand for another allocation. this fixture seems to have took forever to sell out. unfortunatly small allocations will be often this season as there doesnt seem to be as much interest as last season. wolves is a great example of it as they were the most popular ticket last year where as this year its just about sold out with a smaller allocation than last year. im shocked we have taken 3000 tickets for sunderland as i cant see more than 1800-2000 going up there.

Why don't we just take the next allocation I'm sure the demand will be there...

there would be no where near enough demand for another allocation. this fixture seems to have took forever to sell out. unfortunatly small allocations will be often this season as there doesnt seem to be as much interest as last season. wolves is a great example of it as they were the most popular ticket last year where as this year its just about sold out with a smaller allocation than last year. im shocked we have taken 3000 tickets for sunderland as i cant see more than 1800-2000 going up there.

Since when did we take a smaller allocation to Wolves this year than last?

There seems to be a general trend for Clubs to take smaller away allocations. It's probabaly as a result of the prices now being charged. I noticed that Sunderland, who have excellent away support only took 1500 to Anfield on Saturday, 3pm. The Baggies took 1500 at the Emirates.

I would guess we've taken 3000 for Sunderland because they are all sale or return - Sunderland presumably being enlightened enough to know that the ground will nowehere near be full, so they might as well make it as easy as possible for the away club (us) to sell as many as possible.

I just bought tickets for Sunderland and Fulham away and they said the Spurs game was sold out.

In quite a few recent games down at WHL we’ve only taken the smaller allocation. Given this is a Saturday we’d have probably had better luck shifting the extra 1000 tickets.

There was also no smaller allocation for Wolves this year, just a more accurate reporting of the number of tickets offered. The last row is always taken out for derby games, given the Dingles propensity to chuck stuff from the upper tier.

I think that now things have settled down and there is a clear direction for the club, anomalies like Stoke won’t happen again.

They’ve done the right thing with Sunderland too, as recent 3pm games have shown us take 2300 up there, so there’s a bit of leeway for on the day sales or greater demand. As Blandy says, it is not as if Sunderland will need the tickets via their demand.

Newcastle was a good following. Over 2000 for a 1:30pm Sky game, more than Stoke and Blackpool took up and more than the Jawdees took to the Molineux for a Saturday 3pm game.

Â