• Downing
    • A Young
    • Ireland
    • Albrighton
    • Petrov
    • Agbbonlahor
    • Cuellar (for Dune 46)
    • Carew (for Ireland 72)

hope i done get villa v bolton on dvd this xmas! brad was on form & thank god for that!,luke young-steady game, dunne-something not right with the big man, collins-rock solid, warnock-reckless, ireland- finesse,went missing,should have scored, petrov-poor,didnt drive on the midfield, marc -tried,huffed &puffed, ash-commited,looked dangerous, gabby-very poor,didnt trouble the ordinary knight,downing-had a good game,carew-did his stuff......i thought bolton deserved a point,maybe all 3 points, you can paper over the cracks so many times,best of luck to the new manager x

Warnock is a worry actually. He does some great stuff mixed with some pretty silly stuff. He gives the ball away repeatedly too. We also miss Ashley Young's defensive work on the left.

Cuellar looked pretty solid given the circumstances.

Well that was all rather under-whelming. Once again.

Note to Collins - stop trying be David Beckham. Trying 60 yard passes out of defense every feckin time you get the ball is not the way to go. Just give the ball to the midfield and let them move it up the pitch. The we might actually keep possession for more than 5 seconds.

Warnock still looks a shadow of the player we signed. Frankly he's beginning to look a shadow of the player Nicky Shorey is.

Come back Martin O'Neill.

Can someone please explain to me the point of taking our only creative central midfielder off , putting Carew on and then having a central midfield of Petrov and Young seriously worst substitution ever . **** clueless Albrighton was crying out to be taken off as he was becoming more and more inafective as the second half wore on .

Can someone also explain to me why the feck NRC was dropped ?

The Star reporting we were booed off. Am I going deaf or something?

There was a little bit of booing, not from me I hasten to add. I think its just the symptom of a very lack lustre performance

Â