Match Thread

limpid

Edit Add: And what normally happens when I'm not watching is we score lots of goals!!

:bang:

Good, never watch us play again if you don't mind. Thanks. :lol:

Burnley at home last year, I got asked to move my car just at the start of the 2nd half. Missed ALL four goals!!..Heard VP erupt every time!.. Gabby scoring the last just as I got back to the ground. Security at gate said.. "You've missed four goals lass!!!"....I nearly punched him!!

In all seriousness you need to stop watching games. Or at least miss 15 minutes of every game.

Burnley at home last year, I got asked to move my car just at the start of the 2nd half. Missed ALL four goals!!..Heard VP erupt every time!.. Gabby scoring the last just as I got back to the ground. Security at gate said.. "You've missed four goals lass!!!"....I nearly punched him!!

Speed management this time. Anger management instead of the Chelski game??

This, like any prem game is not a guaranteed 3 points. I would expect 3 points normally, but were not normal at the minute. but I would love 3 points just to give me some hope that we are going in the right direction.

Finding it hard to be positive Im afraid after the last week or 2.

For me, Owen Coyle will want 3 points more than our current manager. Bit like with Tony pulis

I just hope that K-Mac will recognise if/when we need freshening up as we did on Monday night and make the necessary changes. I haven't seen anything in his games so far (a bit like MON) that suggests he has this tactical capability?

A win today and 9 points out of 15 is a decent platform for Ged to start with. Fingers crossed.

I just hope that K-Mac will recognise if/when we need freshening up as we did on Monday night and make the necessary changes. I haven't seen anything in his games so far (a bit like MON) that suggests he has this tactical capability?

Maybe two men who have spent the majority of their life in football thinking differently to you doesn't mean a lack of tactical capability.

I look forward to hearing how houllier hasn't got certain abilities when he doesn't do everything you think he should

For me, Owen Coyle will want 3 points more than our current manager. Bit like with Tony pulis
That doesn't decide games - it's more to do with which set of players wants it more. After being cheated out of a point on Monday, I'm thinking our players will want a win more (not to mention the obvious gap in quality).

Speed management this time. Anger management instead of the Chelski game??

its a course in speed-parking that she needs!

VILLA: Friedel; L Young, Dunne, Collins, Warnock; Albrighton, Ireland, Petrov, Downing; A Young; Agbonlahor. Subs: Guzan, Carew, Heskey, Reo-Coker, Clark, Cuellar, Bannan.

BOLTON: Bogdan; Steinsson, Knight, O’Brien, Robinson; Petrov, Muamba, Holden, Chung-Young; Elmander, K Davies. Subs: Lainton, Taylor, M Davies, Klasnic, Ricketts, Moreno, Blake.