Match Thread

limpid

This is the match thread. Please do not use this for questions about streams, post those in another thread as they are then easier for everyone to find.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

Please don't use this thread for ratings or reactions.

Bolton are looking good this season, Cahill suspended, he usually has a nightmare against us so can't tell if it's a good or bad thing!

Anyway, I'll go with 3-1 Villa. I think maybe Guzan deserves a shot, and a run in the team, Friedel is good but I don't know, just showing signs of age.

Young Cuellar Collins Warnock (try new CB partnership)

Downing Coker Petrov Young

Ireland

Gabby.

I think maybe Guzan deserves a shot, and a run in the team, Friedel is good but I don't know, just showing signs of age.

What? I thought this might have been the case against Newcastle, but he was awesome against Everton and won us that game in the end. Guzan isn't up to it.

I think maybe Guzan deserves a shot, and a run in the team, Friedel is good but I don't know, just showing signs of age.

What? I thought this might have been the case against Newcastle, but he was awesome against Everton and won us that game in the end. Guzan isn't up to it.

To be fair, he was awesome against Everton but I don't think in general he's playing that great. Guzan, maybe isn't up to it but goalkeeper, you need a run of games to play with regular defenders and get to know your team mates.

Need to wallop them again to get our goal difference headed in the right direction. Here's hoping our striker turns up!

Fixed.

Aren't you forgetting our revolutionary Centre Winger? It's like the Inside Forward of old, but with a skill set completely unlike the one that actually made it effective.

We actually played quiet well away to Stoke, people seem to only remember the result ( which is fair enough) but I thought especially at the end of the first half, it was some of the best football we played in a long time. Need a win this weekend. Bring Ireland in to add a bit more in the attacking third.

Tough run of fixtures coming up so need these points on the board

Prediction 2-0: Gabby and Ireland

Ya would go with the same team as above. Think time to try Ireland in the hole and Ash back on the wing. If Davies is out, thats a big plus for us especially with Jussi and Cahill out as well. He might not be a great footballer Davies but he is there plan A and thats 2 of their best headers and a keeper out for this game. Might throw a few quid on Collins or Dunne for first scorer now !

I saw CC yesterday and told him we gotta beat Bolton. He told me he'd be cheering them on from the bench.

Do you know Carlos then?

I feel a bit sorry for Carlos, he is probably too good a player to constantly stay on the bench but then again so is Luke Young.

Dunne has looked dodgy so if that's because he's slightly injured, then it's better for everybody concerned to rest Dunne for a game or two. I think Carlos is more than ready to step up.