Houllier - released from contract with FFF

Brumerican

A you happy with Houllier's Appointment?  

628 members have voted

1. 1. A you happy with Houllier's Appointment?

• Oui
    • Non
    • Undecided

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sha forum and their people think we have made a blunder and that Eck is a better manager

Theres a suprise :shock:

Until Heck has won as much in the game as Napoleon, he will always be considered a second rate manager in charge of a second rate team at a toilet of a club.

Small Heath, always in the shite 8)

Dear SkySportsNews,

You may be aware of the Aston Villa fan website and forum VillaTalk.com. In fact, I'm sure you're aware of it since it is the same website that General Krulak makes comments which are then gleefully lifted, twisted and reported by TV and Print media.

Since you, and most importantly Pete Colley, are aware of the site, it surprises me that you perpetuate the notion that Aston Villa fans are not entirely enamoured with the appointment of Gerard Houllier. VillaTalk.com currently has a poll running asking fan's opinion of their new manager. Currently, 90% of the 400+ respondents have voted their satisfaction.

Whilst I appreciate that this fact isn't quite as dramatic as General Krulak's recent comments or as entertaining as the "vox pop" from outside Villa Park, it might give you an indication of the opinions of a wider cross-section of Villa supporters. However, I'm not sure if I should expect truth, balance or objectivity from the sports media.

Regards,

Gazton

"I've still got quite a close relationship with Gérard," said Gerrard. "He gave me my chance at the top level and I certainly learnt an awful lot from him. Aston Villa have got themselves a very good manager and I am not surprised Gérard has come back into the Premier League."

A Gerrard/ Ireland midfield looms ever closer. Come on Randy, do the deal :lol:

That would possibly be worst centre midfield pair in history. Devastating going forward but defence would be in all sort of trouble.

We would be like Real Madrid :lol:

Houllier has to be better than MON. I keep hearing that GH plays defensive counter attacking football. Well at least his brand worked and hopefully I won't have to walk away from Villa Park regularly having seen us lose or draw. Houllier's record over the 6 seasons he was at Liverpool returned goal differences of +19, +21, +32, +37, +20 and +18. By contrast the crap served up by MON over 4 seasons at Villa returned +2, +20, +6 and +13. Looks like we might see more goals, better defending and more wins then!!

not sure if this has been posted by henrywinter has posted on twitter:

henrywinter Patrice Bergues following Houllier to #AVFC. #Liverpool players really enjoyed Bergues training sessions (tho he did recommend buying Diouf)

not sure if this has been posted by henrywinter has posted on twitter:

henrywinter Patrice Bergues following Houllier to #AVFC. #Liverpool players really enjoyed Bergues training sessions (tho he did recommend buying Diouf)

tbf,Diouf had a good world cup and other teams where after him..

Â