Match thread

limpid

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good to see KMac has learnt from the newcastle game and has put NRC in.....

plus the fact he played a stormer against Everton would have helped...

Ireland is obviously not fit otherwise i would have liked to have seen him play instead of Downing....

speaking of Downing il be watching to see how much he puts himself about on the pitch..its gonna be physical today but hopefully we'll have more of the ball where hes obviously most effective....

welcome back Gabby!

can see a draw here...a win would be a fantastic result make no mistake

Stoke: Huth, Collins, Jones, Wilson, Shawcross, Whitehead, Walters, Delap, Faye, Etherington. Subs: Begovic, Whelan, Gudjohnsen, Higginbotham, Fuller, Pennant, Wilkinson

Stoke really can't rate out strikers if they aren't even going to bother starting with a keeper :winkold:

Stoke: Huth, Collins, Jones, Wilson, Shawcross, Whitehead, Walters, Delap, Faye, Etherington. Subs: Begovic, Whelan, Gudjohnsen, Higginbotham, Fuller, Pennant, Wilkinson

Typical butcher starting 11 then everybody in that side with the exception of etherington look like they started their trade playing pub or prison football

This should be easy if they are not going to bother using a goalkeeper :shock: :lol:

Stoke really can't rate out strikers if they aren't even going to bother starting with a keeper :winkold:

Copied straight from the OS! fixed now.

his ankle was heavily strapped in the tunnel before the game apparently will start but a knock on his ankle and i think he will fall to pieces. Reminds me alot of Carew on his day he's unstoppable otherwise he's a passenger and doesnt look bothered

Typical butcher starting 11 then everybody in that side with the exception of etherington look like they started their trade playing pub or prison football

Some have more experience than others!

Some have more experience than others!

lol i actually didnt realise Pennant was on the bench when i mentioned that all they need now is lee hughes and luke mccormick to top it off