Stephen Ireland

Richard

I can see him and Joey Barton becoming fast friends, hitting the clubs, and well, you can imagine the rest.....I hope Ireland stays far far away from Villa.

If we can get 5m for him, it'd be a steal for us.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we wanted to sell him then we could get atleast £8 million for him. He hasn't become a bad player over night, it just hasn't worked out anywhere near the way that we all would have liked. Being injured on loan at Newcastle and yet to play for them with 9 games of the season left is hardly putting himself in the shop window though is it lol.

Man City only got £6m for him and that was as part of another deal. Since then he has been a monumental fuckup. Unless he has a storming end to the season we wont be selling him for £6m nevermind £8m 'at least'

'the other year' being the operative words there. + Robinho was a total failure at Citeh anyway.

The other year Roque Santa Cruz scored 19 goals and was looking like a top striker.

The other year in the 24 starts Nikola Zigic had for Racing Santander and Valencia he scored 17 goals.

The other year is bullshit.

he has no passion for the game, no tactical awareness or positional sense, he is an awful player and always has been

He's not an "awful player" . Far from it.

Altho playing alongside Robinho did make Ireland look better than he is.

he has been terrible in every season he's been a professional, robinho carried him that season

'the other year' being the operative words there. + Robinho was a total failure at Citeh anyway.

The other year Roque Santa Cruz scored 19 goals and was looking like a top striker.

The other year in the 24 starts Nikola Zigic had for Racing Santander and Valencia he scored 17 goals.

The other year is bullshit.

I was just proving the point that Ireland hasn't always been an awful player as some people seem to be suggesting!

Newcastle have got the best part of 40 mil to spend, we should rinse them as much as possible for this worthless word removed

I could see Salifou and Osbourne fitting in well there as well. Maybe a three for the price of one deal to encourage them to push on??

No - he was pushed out at Man City, didn't play for over a year for the team he supports, grew up with and loves and then came to Villa right at the time where the manager left and the team was going through drastic changes.

I think Ireland is a Man U fan. Thats where he started his career.

He certainly didn't.

He certainly did he was part of Uniteds youth academy. Then they let him go and City signed him.

No - he was pushed out at Man City, didn't play for over a year for the team he supports, grew up with and loves and then came to Villa right at the time where the manager left and the team was going through drastic changes.

I think Ireland is a Man U fan. Thats where he started his career.

He certainly didn't.

He certainly did he was part of Uniteds youth academy. Then they let him go and City signed him.

No he didn't, he played for Cobh Ramblers up until he was 18. Had a few trials with various PL clubs but no-one actually signed him until Citeh.