Stephen Ireland

Richard

Irish News of the World claims Big Eck has called him and Dunne and said they still have a future at Villa

well that's his first mistake as Villa manager

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's true what he said about Birmingham then he can **** off for all I care. I just couldn't watch him in the same way, knowing he dislikes the area. Probably just me...

What should be said about there future,

How about, "Lads we are clearly now a selling club, put your heads down, give your all and we will sell you to the highest bidder at Christmas". Can't say fairer than that?

Irish News of the World claims Big Eck has called him and Dunne and said they still have a future at Villa

well that's his first mistake as Villa manager

When both are on their game, both are clearly very good PL players.

If Big F'eck can get more out of them than The Hou did, which surely cannot be that diffucult, then they'll be valuable squad/team members.

Even if he start's playing well as soon as a club comes in for him he will be off the first chance he gets

so win-win then, in that scenario?

Houllier or McLeish - doesn't make any difference as far as Dunne is concerned. He just needs a better CH partner.

think Dunne and Clark have potential the Newcastle debacle aside

Even if he start's playing well as soon as a club comes in for him he will be off the first chance he gets

If that happens, it won't be SI forcing the move.

SI is looking forward to getting back in to training. He is currently injury free and hopes for a chance to prove his worth this season.

Ireland could be an ideal man to at behind Bent. Like him or not Ireland has great vision and I could see him effectively picking out Bent's predatory runs. He is a strange fellow for sure but we should really try and get the best out of him whilst he us still here. With his head (hopefully) in good shape and him injury free we could get alot from him! The guy definitely has talent!

Surely Ireland just comes in to fill the hole that Ashley has left?

Agreed, and if reports are true, N'Zog/Downing and Albrighton to be on the wings, and Parker, Ireland and another (Makoun/Petrov) in midfield, with Ireland in the hole.

Gazton - If you were Big Eck how would you set up to get the best out of SI?

Luckily I'm neither ginger nor Scottish :)

However, to get the best out of SI (and, as a result, the team), I'd go like this

Bent

Downing - Petrov - Ireland - Makoun - Albrighton

Clark - Dunne - Cuellar - Young

Given