Ratings and Reactions

brummybloke

and so we start the free fall

i would have posted on the matchday thread how ever ironically i get this message

PNphpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

critical error indeed curtis 'im shit' davies habib 'im shit beye brad 'im shit ' guzan petrov 'i can kick for shit' petrov

and emile ' im shot full stop and only scored because the ball smacked into me and i couldnt control it' heskey

we deserve all we get with this shower of shit

the only positive thing is hopefully lerner will have his hand forced pay the **** money for a top manager NOW before we lose the next 4 games and concede 3 or 4 each game.

reserve manager and manager are NOT the same job.

reserve manager KMac is great, no arguements

manager? he is not cut out for us yet.

it should also show that certain over paid players signed by the last manager should be removed from the first team squad, i would rather they not be named in the 25 and youth players took their place at least that way they would be forced to look elsewhere because at the moment they wont **** move.

Nine goals conceded in two games.....vs the mighty Newcastle and the unstoppable Rapid......and i who actually thought about spending some money

on going to Brum and watching a match this season, forget that!

What a shower of a squad we've got. It really shows how much money MON wasted, and what a squad Spurs have got with similar outlay. We have to look abroad for signings. We've done the "let's give the home grown players a try" and it doesn't work - they are SHIT.

Gutted, really gutted. Fed up of this club ripping my heart out and stamping on it as hard as possible. Fed up of us faffing about with stupid team selections and disrespecting this tournament. We don't have the right to treat this tournament the way that we do, it's just arrogant and stupid. Doesn't matter anymore anyway, that's the end of our European nights for an extremely long time.

Very annoyed right now! Gonna just ignore all football for a long while.

why start with four centre backs across the back , cant we rest players on the bench to give us options, Beye , what he hell is he doing , davis , shit. heskey couldnt hit a barn door from half a yard unless you hit the ball off him , ireland might as well pissed off at half time ,,, i could go on forever ...

We all criticise o'neill. But his team would have never lost this game or the game so badly at newcastle. I dont know what reason he left nor does anyone else so its a bit unfair to criticise him when only hearing one side of the story and on this evidence i cant blame him for going. Nor milner as much as i hate him.

Did anyone understand how we were playin tonight?

Young should be sold, i WAS his biggest fan, hes a tossa playin on his 'rep' now.

Sell the club back to doug at least we were expecting a sh** season then!!!

On the postive side thou im puttin my savings on Everton sunday :D

How did Ireland play? Got to see him for about 10 minutes where he almost scored a goal. Had another pass that looked great.

Things will get better once you get your manager situation settled. Can't expect great things from a team abandoned by their manager 5 days before the start of the season.

Bloody good result for Vienna. Fair play to them. For all our millions spent on players, we were given a footballing lesson by an Austrian team. Just shows that money doesn't guarantee success.

Particularly when you've spent that money on the shit we have.

Gabby was alright. Ireland was alright in the first half. Petrov offered nothing but backwards passing as usual.

Reo-Coker was poor

Heskey is taking up space on the pitch.

Guzan don't know

Defence **** shit.

MacDonald stop talking in **** riddles and just tell us out straight you don't want the job because you don't have a **** clue what you're doing.

Â