Ticket Details

andykeenan

The 'big' club we make out to be but can't sell out an hour and a half trip (if that) up the road. And then people sing 'shit support', 'empty seats' at Villa park. Really gets on my tits.

Fair enough for the people that can't come and what not but come on people, it would be nice to sell out everywhere we go and show we're still up there!

Got to admit, I'm not going tonight when I usually would.

I did think about it but but to be truthful reasons were a mix of cost, on tele and a bit of apathy. Now I don't just mean towards the Villa but with Football in general. I don't think I'm alone. Looking at the gates throughout the country only Arsenal and Fulham could be classed as sold out in the premier this week with West Ham 2k and Everton 3K short in what would be classed a big games / derbies for them. Even Albion who have just come up had nearly 4K empty seats in a capacity of 27000 against Spuds.

Maybe its a world cup hangover I don't know but people appear really apathetic all over towards football at the moment.

attendances have been really really poor so far this season. people should buck their ideas up...

Absolute rubbish, that.

Personally, I've had enough of the TV re-arrangements and high ticket prices, and I decided this season, after years and years of regular away travel that I will not do it any more. I will not put up with the cost and inconvenience when clubs don't give a damn about (away) supporters.

Newcastle at early O'clock after a long trip on a Sunday, or taking time (for me) off work to go to Stoke on a monday night. I'm just not playing that game any more.

It's nothing to do with support fro the team, and everything to do with being taken for a mug. Enough is enough. Too costly, too inconvenient. Same for Wolves away - 38 quid on a Sunday lunchtime. Do me a favour.

Sat 3 pm, then fine, but if TV changes it, then drop the prices.

inflated ticket prices and daft kick off times are nothing new though and i really dont think these are the issues which are driving people away. there appears to be a great deal of negativity amongst the fans this season and whilst that might be understandable in some instances i dont think thats an excuse for not turning up to matches. not fancying newcastle away at 12 on a sunday is fair enough and tbh i have no idea how many we took there anyway, but the west ham, everton, vienna (h) and stoke attendances are pretty indefensible in my eyes. there have been £10 ticket promotions for everton, vienna and bolton and still we're thousands short of capacity. last night - an hour up the M6, decent prices back home by 11.30 -not overly inconvenient at all. pretty sure we took more to hull away the back end of last season for a midweek late kick off.

Â