Ticket Allocation: 2,900

Ticket Prices

£30 [adults]

£21 [over 65s]

£17 [under 17s]

£14 [under 11s]

£21 [disabled supporters [with free Personal Assistant]]

Sale Dates

NOW on sale to 2010-11 season card holders who have been to five or more away fixtures in 2009-10 season *

Tuesday August 17: On sale to all 2010-11 season card holders who have been to three or more away fixtures in 2009-10 season *

Friday August 20: On sale to all 2010-11 season card holders*

Thursday August 26: On sale to all supporters with away booking history in the 2009-10 season*

Wednesday September 1: On sale to all supporters with booking history with AVFC*

Ha ha! This is like military inteligence.

“Bravo 2/3 there is anything from 1800 to 2600 Villa currently in attendance, copy”.

Spurs is only the 1700 allocation. One of those quirks. Arsenal will sell out in a day, but we never take a full allocation down to WHL.

Britannia is a great stadium actually. I might be working but I'm thinking of keeping my eye on tickets and seeing if there's any available still monday, and if I'm not working heading up.

Went to the Britannia a few seasons ago and had a great day. Haven't been there since they became a Premiership club though.

our fans really are a joke. should be selling this out with ease. seriously, what is wrong with people? this is aston villa football club we're talking about, we should be taking big numbers everywhere, let alone a short trip up the m6. it feels like we've just lost thousands of fans at the start of this season.

i'll be at stoke tomorrow, i'll be at spurs in october, i'd have been at wolves at the end of the month but for getting set up at uni, and i'll be at numerous more over the course of the season. i couldn't think of anything better to do than follow villa around the country whether things are rosy or not so rosy, at the club. support the lads!

Â