Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't care if the game ends 0-0 and we go through. Would like to get a run in this competition this year and allow the lights of clark, albrighton and the fonz to get some gametime throughout the season.

Goin to be a hard balancing act with regards the squad as the Everton game at the weekend is goin to be a big game.

2 positive results ( eg goin through and beating Everton) and then people can get back to realising all is not as bad as they thought at Villa park !

thought we'd piss it before sundays drubbing,but being as the moto goes proud history bright future, yeah we'll win ash and ireland and dunne to score think it will be 3-1

come on me babbies!!!

:D

BBC are reporting Dunne, Luke Young and Warnock are all unavailable!!!! That certainly puts a different slant on it!!!

If that's the case I reckon the line-up will be:

...................Guzan

Cuellar.Collins.Davies.Lichaj

...............NRC.Petrov

....Downing.Ireland.Young

...................Gabby

We'll have no Dunne or L Young due to injury whilst Warnock and Downing will be rested according to the OS. Gabby, Cuellar and Collins to return.

So I'd go for:

---------------------------Guzan---------------------------

Lichaj/Beye------Cuellar-------Collins------Beye/Lichaj

---------------------NRC--------Petrov--------------------

A Young-----------------Ireland------------------Bannan

---------------------------Gabby---------------------------

Subs: Friedel, Carew, Albrighton, Clark, Davies, Hogg, Delfouneso

We'll have no Dunne or L Young due to injury whilst Warnock and Downing will be rested according to the OS. Gabby, Cuellar and Collins to return.

So I'd go for:

---------------------------Guzan---------------------------

Lichaj/Beye------Cuellar-------Collins------Beye/Lichaj

---------------------NRC--------Petrov--------------------

A Young-----------------Ireland------------------Bannan

---------------------------Gabby---------------------------

Subs: Friedel, Carew, Albrighton, Clark, Davies, Hogg, Delfouneso

Can't argue with that line-up stato!

Richard Dunne and Luke Young will miss out because of minor niggles, in Dunne's case an ongoing back problem.

Stewart Downing and Stephen Warnock, meanwhile, will be rested after playing a major part in the opening three games of the season.

Andreas Weimann won't feature as he is expected to be out for two months after rupturing the ligaments in his ankle while Steve Sidwell is still absent with an achilles problem.

Flippin' Heck.

Delfouneso should play IMO. And I want to see Ireland play, can he play? Because the OS haven't mentioned anything about Ireland being unavailable.

I'm very sure the day Ireland signed or the day after Kev said they had to get the deal done so Ireland would be available for the 2nd leg.