Ratings and reactions

OutByEaster?

The absolute worst consequences of playing Ireland in a 2 came true today.

If NRC had been in there from the start (and I'm not his biggest fan) we would at least have had some fight and energy to try and match Newcastle.

warnock abysmal AGAIN needs to get back to playing as he did in his first 10 or so games , rather than the awful shite he has displayed in the 30/40 games since

Warnock has been in AWFUL form was rubbish midweek and was the weak link last week vs West Ham, can't remember his last good game.

Absolute shambles today no leadership at all form Petrov/dunne

Haha MON's true fans show their true hearts today..

sorry, have to laugh at you

there are more people laughing at you because you are a word removed, maybe i was a MON fan because he took us to 6th in the league, you obviously dont support villa you clearing in the woods

Yeah MON's fans are laughing...I wonder why.

I am a fan of Villa,Not MON.. so you better talk a walk

with all due respect, please go **** off will you? MO'N would not have allowed that tonking to happen. You really can't resist can you? The man's gone for better or worse and you just can't resist taking a shot at a person that had zero to do with today's result. You are bitter and after being on this site for several years now, I do believe that I have yet to hear much of anything positive out of you. You are very tiresome to say the least. I'd better leave it at that because I'll probably get banned but really, do grow up.

This has **** all to do with MON, that performance was dreadful, I'll say it again KM constantly saying he's unsure over the job didn't help! All players apart from A Young 0, oh and to the play a right back LY, two away games 13 goals!

Aston Villa caretaker boss Kevin MacDonald: "Maybe I was a bit naive with the team I selected so I'll take the blame for what happened against a decent Newcastle team. Marc Albrighton ran out of steam and they played him very well and Ciaran Clark had a knock, so maybe I was wrong to play them."

We need Collins, Cuellar and Gabby back very soon.

there are more people laughing at you because you are a word removed, maybe i was a MON fan because he took us to 6th in the league, you obviously dont support villa you clearing in the woods

Yeah MON's fans are laughing...I wonder why.

I am a fan of Villa,Not MON.. so you better talk a walk

As I said, you don't have to be a MON fan to know that you're talking absolute shit.

MON is not a fan of this club,he did walk out 5 days before the season started and he did buy some shit players that cost us today ,don't worry he soon have new club..

Oh no no, this line won't wash at all.

These same players were one of the top defences and top away sides in the Country last year, they are not the problem.

Lack of fight, heart, spirit, an defence awareness were the problem - something we almost never saw under Martin, whether you like it or not.

Super mac is popular is he ? MON rubb people up the wrong way did he ?

Maybe we saw why today.

i was so dissapointed to see us lose 6-0, but too see every player at there with the Aston Villa crest on their chest playing with no heart what so ever was tragic, despite the circumstances Villa heads should of stayed high and fought on untill the final whistle but we simply crushed under the pressure :(

I'm glad most people here have realised that Warnock is actually shit. I knew we should never have bought him. He's a useless piece of shit, not worth his transfer fee at all.

We should have sold him, kept Shorey as backup to play in Europe (where he was pretty good) and bought a proper LB that can attack and defend rather than be invisible for most of the game and then occasionally fall over now and again.

Forunately, I was busy doing other things and didn't catch the game (sounds like some of our players).

I don't think I'll be going out of my way to watch MOTD.

I'd rather eat my parents than watch MOTD tonight.

Aston Villa caretaker boss Kevin MacDonald: "...Ciaran Clark had a knock, so maybe I was wrong to play them."

What?

Does he mean that he played a young lad with an injury or that Clark picked up a knock in the game and he didn't take him off?

Â