Rapid fans

Redditch_Villa

They've sold 1,500 tickets, if our support is as lacklustre as it was last season then they will outsing us for 90 minutes. For all their shortcomings and contingency of morons they've got a vociferous ultra group. But we don't have to let them outsing us for 90 minutes, if everyone in the Holte makes some noise we'll be the louder crowd by far, there's nothing more embarassing than away fans coming to VP and outsinging us, lets get behind the lads tomorrow night and make sure this doesn't happen.

They've sold 1,500 tickets, if our support is as lacklustre as it was last season then they will outsing us for 90 minutes. For all their shortcomings and contingency of morons they've got a vociferous ultra group. But we don't have to let them outsing us for 90 minutes, if everyone in the Holte makes some noise we'll be the louder crowd by far, there's nothing more embarassing than away fans coming to VP and outsinging us, lets get behind the lads tomorrow night and make sure this doesn't happen.

Agree!

What were these racist gestures MonsXI?

Dancing round like monkeys when Ash missed the penalty.

If that's the case then it's a **** disgrace.

One of the Capo's was amongst the dozen or so at the front of the stand to do it

there's nothing more embarassing than away fans coming to VP and outsinging us

Away fans always outsing home fans

If that was the case it wouldn't make it any less embarrassing. However it's not the case we out sang West Ham the first game of the season and there are plenty of away fans we regularly out sing at Villa Park.

Quite tempted to post the wrist watch and euro coin that was thrown at me during the game in vienna back to the Villa Park so they can return it with my grattitude ... jerks

What kind of watch is it? I never thought I'd see mine again. You can keep the euro

Â