Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Wow you've found a clip of him finishing!!! Bet you can find 10000 of him wasting chances.

P.S

Get off your high horse

Yes, that is my point. That he was a great finisher in Lambert's first season and now he has regressed.

I don't know what you mean by high horse. You wrote a post and I responded to it. Please explain further how he is overrated, and by whom. In fact, feel free to pick out a post anywhere in this thread overrating him. You will need to go back to 2012 to find one, I would guess.

Wow you've found a clip of him finishing!!! Bet you can find 10000 of him wasting chances.

P.S

Get off your high horse

Yes, that is my point. That he was a great finisher in Lambert's first season and now he has regressed.

I don't know what you mean by high horse. You wrote a post and I responded to it. Please explain further how he is overrated, and by whom. In fact, feel free to pick out a post anywhere in this thread overrating him. You will need to go back to 2012 to find one, I would guess.

Andi overrated?!?! Haha, really..

Managers have to win games to keep their jobs....well normally.

If players don't score goals how can you play them in one of the 2 striker roles.

yes its a little bit like "what comes first the chicken or the egg"

why do we play none scoring strikers as wingers...that would be my question to MR L

....However it might be worth mentioning some wingers do score a few goals....Ray Graydon 20+ in a season

Managers have to win games to keep their jobs....well normally.

If players don't score goals how can you play them in one of the 2 striker roles.

yes its a little bit like "what comes first the chicken or the egg"

why do we play none scoring strikers as wingers...that would be my question to MR L

....However it might be worth mentioning some wingers do score a few goals....Ray Graydon 20+ in a season

At least he excited the crowd when he played!!!!

Play him as a striker or don't play him at all.

If he doesn't cut the mustard as a striker sell him!

Because selling him would be that easy.  After all, every club wants to buy a striker that isn't scoring...?

Â