Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

His finishing is his best attribute

:o . Then why does he miss so many easy chances? He's a terrible finisher. He panics and snatches at pretty much every chance he gets. Very similar to other "High Energy" players, no composure whatsoever.

His finishing is his best attribute

:o . Then why does he miss so many easy chances? He's a terrible finisher. He panics and snatches at pretty much every chance he gets. Very similar to other "High Energy" players, no composure whatsoever.

What easy chance has he had that he's missed? :o

His best attribute by far is his workrate, sadly it's his only strenght atm

Whatever confidence and composure he's had he's lost it when being played out of position on the flank

His best attribute by far is his workrate, sadly it's his only strenght atm

Whatever confidence and composure he's had he's lost it when being played out of position on the flank

I'm not convinced he ever had composure, regardless of position and he certainly rivals Agbonlahor in his inability to control the football.

I think he'd link up well next to Benteke as a front 2, with a 'clever' player like Cole behind them - we certainly have the defensive personnel to give this a go.

....Weimann.Benteke

...............Cole

Delph.Sanchez.Westwood

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I only hope Carles Gil takes Weimans place in the squad / starting line up, one of the most overrated players i have ever seen in a villa shirt. Gets worse with every passing season and does not deliver enough, championship player at best...... Forrest Gump.

I only hope Carles Gil takes Weimans place in the squad / starting line up, one of the most overrated players i have ever seen in a villa shirt. Gets worse with every passing season and does not deliver enough, championship player at best...... Forrest Gump.

OVERrated? By whom? This thread is full of pages and pages and pages about how he is shit, not even Championship standard, Sunday League player, etc.

When I read posts on this site saying that players under Lambert have gone backwards, Andi is the one who springs to mind first. He did very well in Lambert's first season -- he had his dips in form like everyone does, but he scored a good amount of goals and really seemed to thrive -- pressing the opposition, forcing them into mistakes, making runs to pull defenders off Benteke, scoring goals like this one:

Weimann_1.gif

(PS: Lowton's cross is a complete beauty.)

He has not played with that kind of confidence since that first season under Lambert, he's just gotten less and less effective since then. What changed? What happened last season that changed us from Villa 6 - 1 Sunderland to Villa 0 - 0 Sunderland?

• Like 2

OVERrated? By whom? This thread is full of pages and pages and pages about how he is shit, not even Championship standard, Sunday League player, etc.

When I read posts on this site saying that players under Lambert have gone backwards, Andi is the one who springs to mind first. He did very well in Lambert's first season -- he had his dips in form like everyone does, but he scored a good amount of goals and really seemed to thrive -- pressing the opposition, forcing them into mistakes, making runs to pull defenders off Benteke, scoring goals like this one:

Weimann_1.gif

(PS: Lowton's cross is a complete beauty.)

He has not played with that kind of confidence since that first season under Lambert, he's just gotten less and less effective since then. What changed? What happened last season that changed us from Villa 6 - 1 Sunderland to Villa 0 - 0 Sunderland?

Wow you've found a clip of him finishing!!! Bet you can find 10000 of him wasting chances.

P.S

Get off your high horse

Â