Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Played really well, keep him on corners!

The 'kids' that sit behind me and Paddywhack were saying "Oh god, why is Weimann taking corners?? Why's he about to take the corner?? Westwood should be on corners!"...... Until he kicked it.. Then they said "...Weimann should take all our corners".

The 'kids' that sit behind me and Paddywhack were saying "Oh god, why is Weimann taking corners?? Why's he about to take the corner?? Westwood should be on corners!"...... Until he kicked it.. Then they said "...Weimann should take all our corners".

I think I had a similar reaction to be honest :lol:

To be fair he didn't know how to take them to start off with, he up the ball the wrong side of the arc and had his run up the wrong side of the flag. He had to move the ball prior to taking it.

He's 14/1 to score first, those aren't bad odds considering he's been pretty productive so far. Like others have said, you generally can't argue with his work rate, and now he's getting end results from the hard work then that's all we can ask. Go Andi!

Ash won it 3 times in a calendar year

I have no idea what your problem is with Westwood (considering he's a Villa player) but to take this vendetta into other threads and to bring him up in discussions when nobody said anything about him is absolutely tragic.

Get a hobby.

I have no idea what your problem is with Westwood (considering he's a Villa player) but to take this vendetta into other threads and to bring him up in discussions when nobody said anything about him is absolutely tragic.

Get a hobby.

You do realise this was about Ashley young don't you?

Get a hobby.

Point stands.

Get a hobby.

Point stands.

Clearly you didn't.

• 4 weeks later...

Thought he did well against Man City.

Not easy against 2 very good defenders but - apart from a couple of poor touches and options - he worked hard for the team. I love the way he sees the run coming from midfield and peels off to provide space through the middle and an option for the ball carrier.

I reckon he should start if Benteke starts - that kind of space is exactly what Benteke wants.

I thought he tried his best in a role that he was not suited to. I wonder why he was initially dropped for the game in favor of N'Zogbia?

It is a role he is completely unsuited to because he lacks just about all of the attributes that you would want from a forward player.

Running around aimlessly without the ball must be the easiest thing you can do on a football pitch.

Â