Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Mid table championship player

So you are saynig he is Charlton/Sheffield Wednesday standard,

Have you ever watched Championship football?

He didn't impress that much or score many at Watford (On Loan)

And if you are going on about Charlton standard. Igor Vetokele (Charlton) is a much better striker than Andi, so not sure what your point is?

Plenty of strikers in Championship who are better than Weimann and some include Callum Wilson, Vetokele, Jordan Rhodes..

Watford fans loved him so that is nonsense.

..and if Vetokele is so much better why he is playing for Charlton?

The problem with the bloke is he plays the game at 100mph so when plays slows and he has to think to hit the pass he's incapable of it. Remember that break we had in the first half and he firest the pass out to the left like a missile and it goes out of play. That and his touch is rubbish most times.

People cry "play him down the middle" and he's incredibly average. I think he was an allround better player two seasons ago.

He's gone so far backwards since his break through.

He's been poor but I also don't think Lambert's done him any favours developing him as a player.

He's gone from a natural goal scorer at reserve level to a try hard utility player.

I'll be honest, I've never really been a fan and I probably never will be.

Yes he puts 100% in but isn't that a minimum requirement for a professional footballer? In the premier league you need to offer something more than that.

He's been chucked into several positions by Lambert which hasn't helped but I honestly don't know what his strengths are, other than running around a lot, which I don't think actually counts. He's not a natural goal scorer from what I've seen, he's not overly quick and his passing is pretty average

• Like 2

Yes, he has wasted many chances lately. Yes, his technique could be better.

However, he does get into scoring positions and does get chances, unlike our other players. I'm not sure you want to get rid of a player like that on a team that doesn't score. Would it be better to let him get his groove back?

However, he does get into scoring positions and does get chances, unlike our other players. I'm not sure you want to get rid of a player like that on a team that doesn't score. Would it be better to let him get his groove back?

if he's not dropped then no-one who might actually score goals can come in, not sure if we have anyone more likely but at the moment it feels like we are flogging many different dead horses

if he's not dropped then no-one who might actually score goals can come in, not sure if we have anyone more likely but at the moment it feels like we are flogging many different dead horses

Yeah, I understand that. But I am still wondering what's best for us, since no-one else looks threatening either, like you say. Grealish was promising today though...

Abysmal. Shouldn't be near the squad.

We recalled Robinson from Preston, get him in the side ahead of him.

Agbonlahor, N'Zog, Grealish and Bacuna (off a front man) should all be ahead of him.

He's sitting back on his new fat contract and letting his career go down the drain.

Â