Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

It's their last day of term, before the big holidays. A useless shower of shite they may be, but they're only doing what groups of young men their age do every weekend. Let them have a beer ffs!

• Like 1

I think that's a very poorly timed photo to be honest.

But then most footballers are idiots.

That I agree on, but as you say I can't imagine Andi being the brightest, especially if he feels it is a good time to post pictures like that as it will surely provoke a reaction. Unless of course that was what he wanted.

Not getting the dislike of young Weimann. He's our hardest working player and one of our best prospects. If any of our under-performing strikers deserve a beer, it's Weimann.

• Like 4

Looks like everyone has enjoyed the season then. The players' arrogance and cockiness is ridiculous after yet another wank performance. 

How do you make it out that it looks like they enjoyed the season? I'm sure they enjoy the fact that it's over and done with.

Never had an absolute stinker of a week/month/year in work and looked forward to having some beers with your mates to help forget about it?

• Like 1

Not getting the dislike of young Weimann. He's our hardest working player and one of our best prospects. If any of our under-performing strikers deserve a beer, it's Weimann.

Best prospects lol, think on that note I will go to bed :)

I have no problem with them celebrating.

I would question the wisdom of posting the picture on Twitter though.

I travelled back from Tottenham tonight. The trains were packed, many fans had to stand in the exit gangways, the toilets were overflowing & were not pleasant.

The last thing I want to see tonight is Clark & Lowton grinning like Cheshire cats. Weiman is also concerning me after the celebration against Hull

• Like 1

If Weimann is one of our best prospects, we are truly ****

Edited by briny_ear

Another youth prospect turned on for dubious reasons. Pathetic.

For posting such a pathetic statement/picture for all too see. Quite obvious he needs to grow up.

Nothing wrong with a beer, but for Christ's sake, posting that will always wind fans up, we've paid his wages and watched 20+ inept performances. He is not a kid!

It's been a long and difficult season and he's fully entitled to have a relaxing time with his friends. He's not put any spin on it to wind people up, I don't think he even thought about that for a minute. What do you guys want from him? Tear-stained cheeks as he cries under a blanket at home? FFS - I think anyone who has a problem with the picture needs to grow up.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the picture or posting it.

Reactions like this are the reasons footballers and managers are becoming more and more like monotonous robots who spill cliche after cliche without actually saying anything whenever they have an interview.

There's no personality in the game anymore and I can understand too if the average football fan has turned into an irrational queen.

• Like 2

It's all about timing...

He knows there's a chance he'll be plying his trade elsewhere next season so decides to leave us with a parting shot.

Personally I know he works quite hard with his running about a lot but his first touch is very poor and so too his decision making. Maybe he'll improve next season but as someone else has suggested re: Nathan Baker, if you're not a world beater at 22/23 years of age then you are seemingly destined for being rubbish for ever more!*

*Not that I agree with such drivel personally of course.

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

Â