Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ok no worries! Just put 2 and 2 together with your location! There's 15 of us travelling up and the driver who is also coming to the game now after getting a ticket. Should be a cracking day!

I know mate, I didn't realize! :(

Did you go on the coach from Kiddy to Wembley few months back? Do they still do the 3 stops (Bewdley, Bewdley hill bus stop and land oak?) If so I'll have to consider further away games in the future. I'm a 5 minute walk from Bewdley hill.

Ah ok no worries! Just put 2 and 2 together with your location! There's 15 of us travelling up and the driver who is also coming to the game now after getting a ticket. Should be a cracking day!

I know mate, I didn't realize! :(

Did you go on the coach from Kiddy to Wembley few months back? Do they still do the 3 stops (Bewdley, Bewdley hill bus stop and land oak?) If so I'll have to consider further away games in the future. I'm a 5 minute walk from Bewdley hill.

No, I got the train to Wembley mate. Only just joined this supporters club, not even met any of the lads yet, my mate got me into it from work. Yeah those are the stops as far as I know buddy! I'll be getting on at the bus stop at the bottom of Bewdley Hill as that is a 5 minute walk for me! Small world!! Yeah I'm going to try and get to some more away games this year, and this opportunity was too good to turn down, and reasonably priced!

They have Wayne Routledge playing for them ffs!

Problem is they were quite organised for half an hr against Utd.

If we are changing and can do more than just cross think we can do em.

If not we will struggle, they will be well drilled to stop us from crossing and cut of our main supply.

Ok mate, let me know what it's like travelling up!

What time you gonna go to bed tonight or just stay awake straight through? I don't bloody know what to do, aha.

haha Waiting for the Missus to get back from work so will probably be about 11.30, get a good few hours in and let adrenaline and excitement take me through tomorrow! Yeah I will do mate! Will give you a pm on here. They're all drinking on the way up, i'm not so sure I could hack it that early in the morning! Will probably wait til I get up there! We will be stopping every half hour with blokes having broken the seal needing a slash every half hour!

Wasn't overly impressed with the Newcastle defence last week at old trafford. Especially Williamson seemed very shaky. Still I guess they won't fear or respect us as much as Manure. Think we should play it safe with a 5-man midfield and attack them on the counter with our pace. NRC to take Milners place, otherwise same lineup as against West Ham. Ireland could be introduced late on for the final decisive crush, if/when needed.

Wish I was going today. All my in'laws are down for a big family knees-up, starting with a huge sunday dinner out......and I'm in the wrong because I've opted to stay at home and watch it on the box!!! Are these people right in the head...I think not?

2-0 Villa.

Bad omen alert:

I played a pre-season friendly yesterday for a local Saturday league team. We were up against a team a couple of divisions higher who were all wearing Newcastle shirts (they'd got them on the cheap!).

Anyway, despite not expecting to win, it was a completely one sided game and we got completely walloped! This has made me feel a little less optimistic about today!