Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Really hope he plays at Villa Park. He's going to get absolute pelters and I can't wait!!!

Me too the bloke deserves every last booooooo and whistle he gets. Like someone said earlier i think that game will be the closest to the nasty atmosphere of 03/03/03

i dont think i could wish injury on someone but i really do hope he fails at Citeh big time

Will affect his game if he plays. 

Barry got bad abuse the first two occasions he came back and it really impacted on him, I read he actually wanted to come off in one of them so much did it get to him.

Dwight Yorke never score on his returns to Villa Park did he?

Craig Gardner never does anything when he comes back here.

Can't remember what abuse Downing got.

Going to be a tasty little atmosphere for sure, we also do occasioningly get a result against Man. City at VP so not quite the write off it would be if he'd gone to Man. United.

Listening to that tosser Cundy on Talkshite and he defends Delph and belittles our club.

I loathe Cundy - his defence of Delph sums up everything that is wrong with football.

I think his missed the point of the Villa fans anger. He's thick and overbearing. I dont think the lady Georgie? is any better either. 

Cundy just always takes the side of players in any of these debates, he never values the opinion of the football fan.

At least it wasn't that idiot Quinn, he hates us as a club so it would've probably been "you were luck to have 6 years of Delph even here."

• Like 1

Listening to that tosser Cundy on Talkshite and he defends Delph and belittles our club.

I loathe Cundy - his defence of Delph sums up everything that is wrong with football.

I think his missed the point of the Villa fans anger. He's thick and overbearing. I dont think the lady Georgie? is any better either. 

Cundy just always takes the side of players in any of these debates, he never values the opinion of the football fan.

At least it wasn't that idiot Quinn, he hates us as a club so it would've probably been "you were luck to have 6 years of Delph even here."

Quinn predicted relegation.

Quinn is a fat scouse prick who's opinion on anything is utterly irrelevant.

Except pies. I would go with his judgement on them 

• Like 2

Here's my left field theory:

Fabian discusses move with Manchester City and is told that he'll be expected to join their pre season tour of Australia. Girlfriend understandably kicks off, and Delph reluctantly declines the deal.

Some days later, with little better to do, Mrs Delph spies a multi million pound mansion in Cheshire and surmises that she could probably handle Delph being on the other side of the world for the birth of their first Child (a prudent decision given that the baby might well be that of a certain Mr Agbonlahor anyway). Mrs Delph therefore give Fibian the green light, and the deal is back on.

He just hates us, played for Coventry remember when they were in the PL.

He always takes it as a great insult whenever anyone rings up and says we're a bigger club than Newcastle.

Plenty of egg on faces here.

The people gloating about the bets they had on him staying last week.

The photoshop brigade (the type who believe 9/11 was staged etc)

But most of all the Fabian himself. His integrity will forever be questioned after that. Fair enough if you are going to a club to further your career, but mugging yourself and the club off with the loyalty line and after last weeks statement he's made himself look a complete clown.

A captain should never leave a sinking ship. 

A man's got to have a code.

It leaves us with big problems. Our 2 best players gone, a load of pub players training in Albufeira including a reject who thinks it's clever to tell our players how good it is at other clubs, and a clown of a manager who's a Harry Redknapp wannabe.

I'm seriously f'd off! 

Edited by supernova26

Plenty of egg on faces here.

The people gloating about the bets they had on him staying last week.

The photoshop brigade (the type who believe 9/11 was staged etc)

But most of all the Fabian himself. His integrity will forever be questioned after that. Fair enough if you are going to a club to further your career, but mugging yourself and the club off with the loyalty line and after last weeks statement he's made himself look a complete clown.

A captain should never leave a sinking ship. 

A man's got to have a code.

It leaves us with big problems. Our 2 best players gone, a load of pub players training in Albufeira and a clown of a manager who's a Harry Redknapp wannabe.

I'm seriously f'd off! 

I think some bookies will be left with egg on their faces to. 

Apparently some firms paid out when delph announced he was staying put las week. 

AKA Betfred a few years ago with Manure winning the league but The Arse took it away  :D

I've slept and i'm over Delph. I only want players at Villa who want to be there.

Onwards and upwards 

Yup.

Pissed off about the way he left, but honestly, with the players that have left us over the years, he's nothing. He's not half the player that Barry or Milner were. **** him, we'll be fine.

Â