Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

I don't blame him for leaving given the state our club is in. At least he signed a contract to get us £8m. Just ridiculous to come out with that statement.

I'm worried we haven't got enough new players in for preseason

So we basically make a nominal profit of £2m on him, with inflation, probably nothing at all. He's a **** word removed, for the first three seasons he played like 40 games in all comps, we stuck by him when he was completely crocked and then struggling to demonstrate why he's a premier league player with poor form and performances. He repays us with this. 

Pushing for such a low release clause was a low move and not one in keeping with the apparent 'loyalty' he was blabbing on about. This guy is a **** scumbag and I wish the worse for his future career.

The real question we should be asking, is who made the media aware of the release clause in his contract?

I'm sure there are many players with hidden release clauses, which are never heard of until someone want them to be. Delph could have stayed here without any speculation, had the media not been informed of the clause.

So who leaked it? Delph? His agent? A friend or family member? A teammate who he told? Or someone at Villa? I can't believe it was the latter.

The real question we should be asking, is who made the media aware of the release clause in his contract?

I'm sure there are many players with hidden release clauses, which are never heard of until someone want them to be. Delph could have stayed here without any speculation, had the media not been informed of the clause.

So who leaked it? Delph? His agent? A friend or family member? A teammate who he told? Or someone at Villa? I can't believe it was the latter.

The agent. 100%. Around April time.

Is it bad to wish serious injury and financial ruin on a player?

Tbh I'm pretty much done with football after this.

No you're not Omar ;)

Give it a few days and the anger will simmer down, then watch Tim spin some positives and we'll hopefully bring in some quality additions!

No problem with him moving on to bigger and better things than relegation fights. But the way he did it, makes him utterly gutter scum in my eyes. Can't think of a more disgraceful way to act than how he has. I hope to get a chance to boo him. Scumbag

• Like 1

I don't care that he has gone. I care about the way he has done it after the faith shown in him. Think I read that his shirt was the biggest seller last week. Even at 2/3,000 shirts, that is a lot of people to shit on, let alone us other fans who stuck by him through injury or when he did come in and play like a leggy horse. The guy is scum.

• Like 1

I don't care that he has gone. I care about the way he has done it after the faith shown in him. Think I read that his shirt was the biggest seller last week. Even at 2/3,000 shirts, that is a lot of people to shit on, let alone us other fans who stuck by him through injury or when he did come in and play like a leggy horse. The guy is scum.

thats it for me. I dont care about him leaving, I dont think he is anything special that we cant replace but the way he has treated the club and the fans who stood by him is absolute scummy. I remember the McLeish days when he couldnt even pass the ball 5 yards

its worse than Downing and MON for me

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

Richards shouldn't be getting any shit for telling his friend that he loves City. He's being honest to a friend, and he's City through and through. Delph is the one at fault for the whole loyalty malarky. 

Agreed.  It was 100% Delph's decision to pledge his allegiance to Villa and then stab the fans in the back.  In his words, “MY actions show everybody what type of guy I am.”

• Like 1

A caller on Talksport yesterday said it was common knowledge between Villa fans at the Fulham game that Delph was still heading to Citeh. He alleged something about his agent which I didn't catch.

Listening to that tosser Cundy on Talkshite and he defends Delph and belittles our club.

I loathe Cundy - his defence of Delph sums up everything that is wrong with football.

I think his missed the point of the Villa fans anger. He's thick and overbearing. I dont think the lady Georgie? is any better either. 

Listening to that tosser Cundy on Talkshite and he defends Delph and belittles our club.

I loathe Cundy - his defence of Delph sums up everything that is wrong with football.

I think his missed the point of the Villa fans anger. He's thick and overbearing. I dont think the lady Georgie? is any better either. 

They don't believe half the shit they come out with.

actually has it been confirmed how much we got for Quota?

Find it interesting if fee was so low why was nobody else interested if he was so good. Was it just a clause for City or maybe other teams dont need english players

Looks like his name is spelt incorrectly too

• Like 1

Â