Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Honestly I'm quite happy he is gone, he has shown what sort of man he is and I don't think we need or want people like that at our club.  Had he kept his mouth shut last week instead of making that disgusting statement, maybe I'd wish him well but he is really dead to me now, just another plastic fantastic.  I hope he does about as well as Richards or Sinclair did there, I find it somewhat amusing that no other clubs made a bid for him.....

Really he should have left for free, so to get 8m is a bonus and should go a good way to replacing him, the club has a huge list of targets lined up already, I'm sure we'll be good.  He was an above average player in an absolutely dreadful team, certainly not irreplaceable.

Is it bad to wish serious injury and financial ruin on a player?

Tbh I'm pretty much done with football after this.

Nope, I hope he gets his career ended in front of the Holte End.

He is sub-Hodge, lying scum. There aren't enough words to describe what a word removed he is.

Honestly I'm quite happy he is gone, he has shown what sort of man he is and I don't think we need or want people like that at our club.  Had he kept his mouth shut last week instead of making that disgusting statement, maybe I'd wish him well but he is really dead to me now, just another plastic fantastic.  I hope he does about as well as Richards or Sinclair did there, I find it somewhat amusing that no other clubs made a bid for him.....

Really he should have left for free, so to get 8m is a bonus and should go a good way to replacing him, the club has a huge list of targets lined up already, I'm sure we'll be good.  He was an above average player in an absolutely dreadful team, certainly not irreplaceable.

If you think we're not going to get players like that you're vastly mistaken. It's the game now, where we are as a club we really should get used to it. Enjoy the good players while they're here, they won't be here long, it's how I've looked at Benteke, in a way I'm looking forward to seeing the new players and hopefully a better team. It's all about AVFC.

I'm sure Man City have signed him because they rate him as a player and I'm sure he will get games.

The fact he is English and they will be able to sell him at a profit if it doesn't work out will really have helped though.

They could make a nice little profit on him in 12 months which is always useful with FFP.

True, but I hope his career nosedives just like how Sinclairs did when he went there.

If he was honest from the start and didn't come up with the loyalty garbage fans would have understood. He is probably the most hated man in Birmingham.

I can't think of a player who will get such a hated response that liebien wealth

Howdy everyone.  I've just got home from an evening of teppanyaki food and sake, have read no news since about 4pm today so I apologise in advance if the following is either overly verbose, emotional or histrionic...

Firstly; WHAT THE ACTUAL **** ****.

Earlier on today, my Ipswich supporting friend told me Delph was going.  I was all like "what the **** LOL, he said last week he was staying bro, you're such a Tractor n00b."  FABIAN DELPH, YOU HAVE MADE ME WRONG IN THE EYES OF MY IPSWICH FRIEND.  I can think of no greater slur you can inflict upon me, no greater wound you can quicken upon me, you bloody **** ****.  I hope you die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.  I hope Ciaran Clark tackles you so hard, that your legs separate from your body at such velocity that they become the first human body parts to exit our solar system, such becomes their celestial trajectory.  I hope as a result of this, Ciaran has to enter witness protection and change his name to "Ciaran Clarke", further confusing the perpetually illiterate members of our fanbase.

I understand you going.  I said so earlier this week.  I would have probably myself in your situation, but I wouldn't have **** lied through my poopy poopface about it.  You **** poop.  You **** big poopface.

You know what the worst part is Fabian?  You're so bloody replaceable that I know I shouldn't be as angry as I am right now.  I didn't think I could even be angry at football anymore, what non-ambivalence I though was left I assumed was stripped from me by Milner going, but to **** LIE.  GAWD.  You... GAWD.  So.  Much.  POOPFACE.

brilliant lmfao :P

Was majorly pissed at this yesterday. Today I'm not fussed. We know there will be spin from all parties but whatever. He very rarely won us a game so in reality shouldn't be difficult to replace.

Out of interest who decided these home grown quotas? They are not entirely innocent in all this are they?

I'm not bothered about him leaving as I don't think he's good enough for the step up, but what a cockwomble. I'm flabbergasted. My least favourite person in football. He makes Sterling look like diamond

Never in my days did i think we would actually supersede a Barry & Hodge combo. 

Just feel sorry for the folk who have parted with their hard earned cash for the new top and had Rat Boys name on the back! 

I think the club should offer a good will gesture towards a replacement, Especially for kids anyway!

Edited by Kingman

Between Delph and Benteke we should have at least £40M to spend on new recruits, the first being Austin and go from there.Hopefully Randy will treat Delph leaving as a big wake up call and that he Delph has shown a great deal of disrespect to the great club Villa is and himself personally.

Â