Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

If he left on a free I wouldn't have blamed him.

If he left last week, he would look a bit silly but okay Man City come calling, fair enough.

But after signing a new deal, going on about loyalty in Jan and then again last week, now I am mad.

If he left at any point before last week Id have wished him well, not now. I will be booing the life out of him when he comes back to VP.

What a **** word removed.

Howdy everyone.  I've just got home from an evening of teppanyaki food and sake, have read no news since about 4pm today so I apologise in advance if the following is either overly verbose, emotional or histrionic...

Firstly; WHAT THE ACTUAL **** ****.

Earlier on today, my Ipswich supporting friend told me Delph was going.  I was all like "what the **** LOL, he said last week he was staying bro, you're such a Tractor n00b."  FABIAN DELPH, YOU HAVE MADE ME WRONG IN THE EYES OF MY IPSWICH FRIEND.  I can think of no greater slur you can inflict upon me, no greater wound you can quicken upon me, you bloody **** ****.  I hope you die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.  I hope Ciaran Clark tackles you so hard, that your legs separate from your body at such velocity that they become the first human body parts to exit our solar system, such becomes their celestial trajectory.  I hope as a result of this, Ciaran has to enter witness protection and change his name to "Ciaran Clarke", further confusing the perpetually illiterate members of our fanbase.

I understand you going.  I said so earlier this week.  I would have probably myself in your situation, but I wouldn't have **** lied through my poopy poopface about it.  You **** poop.  You **** big poopface.

You know what the worst part is Fabian?  You're so bloody replaceable that I know I shouldn't be as angry as I am right now.  I didn't think I could even be angry at football anymore, what non-ambivalence I though was left I assumed was stripped from me by Milner going, but to **** LIE.  GAWD.  You... GAWD.  So.  Much.  POOPFACE.

Get me a beat, craft a tune around it and I think we have just the number to serenade dear Fabian with next time we meet.  I'm memorising it as we speak.

Edited by Shomin Geki

Richards shouldn't be getting any shit for telling his friend that he loves City. He's being honest to a friend, and he's City through and through. Delph is the one at fault for the whole loyalty malarky. 

• Like 1

Still really angry at the way this all panned out.

I'm not even going to bother booing when he comes back to VP. Not worth wasting my breath. The way he has conducted himself has been nothing short of a disgrace.

Like someone said earlier, he could completely flop for them and City will still sell him for more than they paid. Really leaves a bitter taste. Granted he could've gone for nothing had he not signed a new deal, but in the day and age, is £8m really that much money in football?

Going to take a while to get over this one....

This is a tough one to swallow. We all know what 99.9% of footballers are about. Money and then a distant second winning things. What we as fans want them to be about though is making the connection that we make with them. To invest in us emotionally the way we do in them. Sadly no longer being young and wet behind the ears I wised up some time ago to believing that could be the case but back in January when Delph signed his new deal and last week when he turned down Man City I thought we have  got ourselves a little gem here. That rare as rocking horse shit player that would put loyalty ahead of money and potential success. That would see the value in going down as a legend at a club and would go against the grain.

To say I am gutted would be an understatement. Not because I think Delph is irreplaceable because he isn't, far from it in fact. Benteke will be much harder to replace but he was always going and never once gave the impression this was his club and that it really meant something to him. With Delph I felt he was different and he restored my dwindling faith in footballers. He has now stuck two fingers up to all that though and by doing so has chipped away again at my love for the game.

We have lost much better players than Fabian Delph. However he took away a little more than just his presence on the pitch by shitting on us as supporters who believed he had the same attachment to this club as we had and for that I will never forgive him.

Fixed for you (as the kidz say)

Really hope he plays at Villa Park. He's going to get absolute pelters and I can't wait!!!

Me too the bloke deserves every last booooooo and whistle he gets. Like someone said earlier i think that game will be the closest to the nasty atmosphere of 03/03/03

i dont think i could wish injury on someone but i really do hope he fails at Citeh big time

Edited by leighavfc

I thought the boos were bad when Barry returned to VP after his move to City

This is going to be 1 million times more extreme i fear for the bloke's safety

Chances are he won't play anyway

I thought the boos were bad when Barry returned to VP after his move to City

This is going to be 1 million times more extreme i fear for the bloke's safety

Chances are he won't play anyway

totally agree mate will deffo be more police and stewards at the VP game if hes there at all, probably get injured before then! he has deeply offended and hurt many people. Will only take one of the thousands of people offended to do something for the torchpaper to be lit.

Edited by leighavfc

This guy is an absolute disgrace. I have always been a big fan of delph and would have been ok if he just left earlier. He can ruin his own career if he wants.

The fact that he has screwed around with our emotions and lied to us is just unacceptable. I wish him the worst of luck at man city. Cant wait to see the reception he gets at villa park.

Not bothered about losing him ability wise as I dont think he's particularly good and he'll be at QPR/Sunderland in 2 years but man, this guy was confessing his love for us and how he wants to lead us in the future just a matter of hours ago. Cant trust any of these **** really can you? Support the team, not individuals!

Drunk depression! :D Think Steven Gerrard's are going to be even rarer as we go on, suppose theres Gabby but he'd have gone if LFC, Utd, CFC etc wanted him.

i cant think of a player that is going to receive just terrible abuse when coming to villa park

i hope city destroy his career like they have done in the past

He will catch grief in every away ground. Hes made himself into a pathetic laughingstock.

Â