Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Loyalty in football hit a new low today. There are lies, damned lies and his repeated claims of loyalty.

He has let us and himself down but has saved his new club the extra money they would have had to pay someone else to sit on their bench who might have had more concerns about losing his international place as a result. I do hope he does not pick up too many splinters on his backside through sitting on the bench next season. 

So happy he could find time to sign for Citeh and will be able to fly out to Australia to join up with the other mercenaries when he could not find the time to be with the club he was the captain of in Portugal.

I look forward to giving him a warm reception at Villa Park and then shouting Judas, Judas what's the score? You Delph are a liar and a cad! 

• Like 2

Fibian wealth was a huge fish in a small pond for us but let me tell you this he will realish in a very short space of time that he will become a tadpole in a pond at citeh, even if it dosnt work for him at citeh they have only spent 8mil which for them is no big deal but once he gets a game and **** simple things up and then the fans get on his back his confidence will drop his england place will go because lets face it milner was a far better player than him and Barry come to think of it and they couldnt command regular games. Fibian I for one cannot wait for you to enter villa park because you ( you sneaky piece of shit) are going to get a a very warm welcome. now go and enjoy having a rest on the citeh bench you melt.

Oh and dont think citeh fans will love you like WE USED TO you made ya bed go lie in it the grass isnot always greener as scott sinclair will vouch for.

Edited by villan501

The guy has been on here all day. Prolly cuz the Man City forums are as quiet as the Etihad on a European night.

Our forum has about twice the traffic of VT.

But no class Edited by limpid
fixed quote

The statement just makes matters worse., oh and I hope Rodney Marsh catches both of his testicles in a blender.

I tweeted him just saying "Rodney Marshole", but I lost 6 followers.

:unsure: I thought it was funny. 

• Like 1

This is up there with Bill Clinton's 'I did not have sexual relations with that women' to 'it depends on what the meaning of word 'is' is'

Industrial strength bullshit from the lad Delph. Unless he is a major success at City (which I doubt) he is never,ever, going to shake this off. He has made total joke of himself and had furthered added to the increasing detachment of players to fans. Overtaken Downing and Barry on this one. Bah.

I'm sure Man City have signed him because they rate him as a player and I'm sure he will get games.

The fact he is English and they will be able to sell him at a profit if it doesn't work out will really have helped though.

They could make a nice little profit on him in 12 months which is always useful with FFP.

He really thinks he is going there to play for them.  The mind boggles.  He will do well to get the games that Sinclair got and watch him shit his pants when they drop another 50 million plus on another CM.  Give it a season he won't even be on the bench.  The reason why it was like chasing shadows when he played against City is because all the players there were better than him.  This hasn't changed, they still are better than him.  I'm sure the huge wadge of cash will soften the blow, but what a prick.

Delph could have been a villa legend and had he gone last week wed have been upset but understood. The lies he told and the bullshit he is talking now will make the only memories of his time at this club bad one this day will never be forgotten he is worse than barry milner yorke and young. Fibian you are the going down in villa history for all the wrong reasons im glad your leaving because after all you said about the type of man you are you are nothing but a greedy fuc*ing liar.

Real shame.

Why are people so certain he'll get no games?

He's better all round than Fernando and Fernandinho I'd say, and Toure had a very poor season last year. Pellegrini has a love for 4-4-2, and Fab can get about the park very well for them just giving it to better players.

Be funny if it comes out his girlfriend isn't even pregnant, or just doesn't exist :D

Real shame.

Why are people so certain he'll get no games?

He's better all round than Fernando and Fernandinho I'd say, and Toure had a very poor season last year. Pellegrini has a love for 4-4-2, and Fab can get about the park very well for them just giving it to better players.

Be funny if it comes out his girlfriend isn't even pregnant, or just doesn't exist :D

I'm sure his girlfriend exists now but she might not next week before reappearing into existence the week after that - such is life in the world of Fibian Wealth.

Â