Sign in to follow this  
davidplatt7

Fabian Delph

I'm surprised that people are being so quick to start the abuse after last time. It's looking pretty likely but still...

Not reacting to this until he's in the shirt at the Etihad.

It's 100% a fake picture. 100%. People need to chill the **** out. It's a retouched shot of Sterling that likely took all of 10 minutes in Photoshop

So where's the original?

Edited by Davkaus

Let me play devil's advocate for a moment.

I truly do believe Delph loves the club.  I think this is a decision he's made for his career. Every player wants to be playing in the Champions League and earning top dollar, which he'll be doing. I think he's tried to justify staying here but eventually given in to the lure of challenging for trophies and playing at the highest level. I don't blame him for that. I also think he'll have been given assurances of his place in the side, otherwise I doubt he'd have decided to go there.

The circumstances for him are unfortunate in that they make him look like a bit of a clown, but I do wish him well.

• Like 2

DK82 - as a staffer I would use it, f/l no

Fair enough. I could justify it if I felt something was in it, but not this. Plenty of pics like this happen daily and go unreported.

I'm surprised that people are being so quick to start the abuse after last time.

Not reacting to this until he's in the shirt at the Etihad.

It's 100% a fake picture. 100%. People need to chill the **** out. It's a retouched shot of Sterling that likely took all of 10 minutes in Photoshop

So where's the original?

I dunno, I haven't got time to go looking. What are the odds that Delph is wearing the exact same thing as Sterling (albeit with a few minor colouring/brightness adjustments) that fit the exact same way?

People need to stop getting their knickers in a twist. It's not real.

• Like 1

annoyingly Skybet suspended the betting from last time so I can't lump on him staying and pocket a wedge of cash  ...

If it wasn't true i would assume that the club would have issued a statement by now 

I think it's all escalated from the picture and they've all jumped on the band wagon. I've got SSN on and they've not mentioned a peep of it. They'd be all over it if sky sources had a whisper.

what were the 2 photos that delph has just deleted from instagram?

do like how apparently half way through his man city medical he's stopped to update his instagram account...

I think it's all escalated from the picture and they've all jumped on the band wagon. I've got SSN on and they've not mentioned a peep of it. They'd be all over it if sky sources had a whisper.

Doubt very much that BBC would just base it on a picture.

Oh God, who **** cares?

I could recommend a midfielder who would get 1 league goals and 3 assists.

Everyone leaving is easily replaceable with the money we'll get from them being transferred. 

It's not like we're only going to have 9 men on the pitch if Benteke/Delph leave.

Exactly think our model should be get players in, get them that oh so valuable PL experience and then ship them off, for stupid money. What we need to do though is raise the level of the average player in our team to a top half standard.

If it wasn't true i would assume that the club would have issued a statement by now 

I wouldn't normally expect the club to issue a statement on every scrap of media speculation

However, the whole Delph thing is a little ridiculous and does need confirming or denying

Is it? It's on the BBC. Again. http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33571351

BBC is the same shit as every other "newspaper" nowdays aka clickbait shitrag.

sterling1.jpg

Look at the man with the clipboard. Same clothes as the "Delph photo", but with blazer on in the above one. Same shirt, same collar.

Now we've got Fabian Delph wearing the same clothes, with the same fit, as Sterling, and that other guy wearing the same clothes, coincidentally on "different" days.

Occam's razor ffs people.

Is it? It's on the BBC. Again. http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33571351

Yes, it is

• Like 2

I very much doubt they would react so quickly, we don't even know if it's a photo of him yet. 

Sign in to follow this  

Â