Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

No I mean the lacklustre attempt to close down Toure at the weekend , and the almost shrug of the shoulders after the goal .

Gotta call this what it is... Bollocks.

+++

The troll requires no further feeding.

About as funny as Sunday mass . And to think , all that effort .

No I mean the lacklustre attempt to close down Toure at the weekend , and the almost shrug of the shoulders after the goal .

Gotta call this what it is... Bollocks.

+++

The troll requires no further feeding.

About as funny as Sunday mass, and to think, all that effort.

Ahhhhhhhh. Much better. I can sleep at night now.

He's off in January or in the Summer for me sadly.

Would love him to stay, but there is a sinking feeling of inevitability about it.

Starting to get this feeling, along with Vlaar. Its not exactly appealing for them to stay here either, we are just floating around not exactly doing much.

still confident he'll sign on for a bit longer at least

I'd like to think he would owe us that considering we stood by him during his injury hell and when he was still developing

I don't care if he goes in a few seasons or whatever but i'd like us to get some kind of fee for him...

• Like 1

Hope to see him play a part against Estonia, hopefully the last 10 minutes or so because of his injury! We don't want him to get more injured but at the same time I would love to see him play for Englad again, I enjoy the match much more with him on the field! 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.How many Arsenal players in this squad to Liverpool players?

And to tip Mantis over the edge.....anyone think Liverpool might be in for him at the end of the season? Gerrard will be 35 in May and if Delph and Henderson are going to start becoming a regular duo for England it wouldn't shock me if Rodgers takes note of this, opens an envelope and comes up with Delph's name.

On a free he's going to be a very attractive target for many clubs. Why spend 10m on overrated players like Rodwell when Delph will be on a free at a comparable wage.

I'm pretty sure Jack will be signed by the end of the month, it seems pretty much done judging by his social media comments. We really would need shooting if we lost him before he's even done anything for us.

Vlaar I also thought would leave, he'll have plenty of clubs around europe offering him nice wages and signing on fee to retire on so maybe he wants a fresh challenge rather than fighting relegation each season?

Delph I thought would sign but with the increased reputation he's getting in the press, looks more unlikely as the weeks go on. Missed opportunity though. If we'd offer him a new contract around the time of the Southampton wonder goal last December, I'm sure he'd have signed it back then. He'd been playing consistently well in the prem for not far off a year at that point so not too many would've disagreed at that point.

Â