Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Why would he be a better option than Henderson in any game?

I have to say, I've been impressed with Henderson this season now he's playing CM alongside Gerrard at Liverpool but Henderson still looked out of depth internationally against the Danes last week and was largely devoid of ideas or attacking intent.

Because Henderson has been in very good form for a Liverpool side still in the title race?

What? I was saying Henderson would be a better option than delph...

Because Henderson has been in very good form for a Liverpool side still in the title race?
What? I was saying Henderson would be a better option than delph...

Apologies mate. I misread 'would' as wouldn't ;)

Edited by Isa
  • Like 1

6million well spent might have been a blessing his poor form when he got here first, if he would have hit the ground running he would have been off with the barry's millners young ect

No offence to delph but England should have better options, but sadly they don't. He won't go though as I'm not sure woy has even watched one of our games this season. He was at Southampton yesterday. It worrying how many times he needs to watch a ayer to make a decision.

I still don't understand how there hasn't been more fuss about this goal. Its incredible.

His 3 goals this season are all goal of the season contenders.

Maybe the media think it is lucky old Villa. It seems to me they are more interested in Mourinho making a fool of himself (again).

I still don't understand how there hasn't been more fuss about this goal. Its incredible.

His 3 goals this season are all goal of the season contenders.

To be honest I never properly saw it until today, never got the proper angles to see what was actually done. Had no idea he had that in his locker, very quick thinking, great overall move and goal.

Not to discredit Fabian as he's unquestionably been our player of the season but that goal is just an instinctive flick anybody on here could have scored it.

People say if Messi, Suarez etc would have scored it the press would have been creaming themselves are true but those guys do it week in, week out.

Not sure he's good enough for International level yet. That said most of our national team aren't what you'd call top international players. 

He just needs to keep improving. Seems a good lad and him coming good after all these years is quite a story for the club and the man himself.

• Like 1

Â