Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

WTF!? Has Houllier recently said he's gonna be rushing him back asap? He probably wishes Delph would get injured again and stay out for the remainder of the season, right? Unbelievable, people will just conjure up anything to slate the manager nowadays.

yer bring him back early to play on a frozen pitch. the sort of crazy decision I've come to expect off frenchman

What? are we playing on frozen pitches now? Sorry but I was under the impression that we even have under soil heating at Bodymoor Heath.

I have to say that being fit is one thing but premiership fitness is another and by the time he gets anywhere near that he should be ok but this will take time

I would not pin too much hope or interest in Delph's return, I see people on here getting very excited about a lad who has barely played for us and who is very much in a developmental stage. He is not going to save this team so should not be rushed back. I however would like to state that I really do think Delph can be a fantastic footballer, being a combination of Petrov's ability on the ball & Reo Cokers legs and aggression. Let's get him fit, get him excelling in the reserves, and then throw him in when ready.

dont rush him back!worst thing you can do!i dislocated my knee and tore my acl and pcl and havent played in nearly 3 years!giving him an extra month or two is really goin to increase his chances of not tearing the acl again so in the long run the best thing for us is just to give him the time needed!gonna be a great player for us!

Yes of course. By the way smetrov, can you tell us about the training regime. You can tell us what we do in the week, the exact training drills but with and without the ball. Also tell us, using your expert knowledge of the body, the effects on the body, muscles and how this would not help in the body.

Clearly you know, people with 20, 30 years of experience and expert knowledge in this field telling Houllier and working the players is not enough, we clearly need your number 1. expert opinion.

So please, go ahead.

Yes of course. By the way smetrov, can you tell us about the training regime. You can tell us what we do in the week, the exact training drills but with and without the ball. Also tell us, using your expert knowledge of the body, the effects on the body, muscles and how this would not help in the body.

Clearly you know, people with 20, 30 years of experience and expert knowledge in this field telling Houllier and working the players is not enough, we clearly need your number 1. expert opinion.

So please, go ahead.

:clap:

So please, go ahead.

How many of your 20,000 posts have been made with the benefit of 'expert opinion'?

So please, go ahead.

How many of your 20,000 posts have been made with the benefit of 'expert opinion'?

All 20,000.

He's still relatively unproven at prem level, only started 5 games I think last season?

He's got good potential. Long term he'll be an NRC who can pass imo so I think we have his replacement already at the club.

He'll be back in January. Use the rest of the season to get his fitness up and however we can have fireworks from him next season.

The reason why Ramsey has gone on loan is because they have 3-4 midfielders who are in great form, we have no-one hence why Delph will be top quality.

^^^This. He will get games here so there will not be a need for him to go out on loan.

Â